Harpers Magazine publishes alt right hate speech treatise, falls on wrong side of history

the janitor

Tom Curren status
Mar 28, 2003
north of the bridge

I'm buying these man. Not only are they jorts, but they're the spandex-infused jeans that @Billy Ocean hates

good lord, you need to read through the following site for at least an hour to regain your bearings:

edit - ok apparently you can't scroll through that site anymore, so take this in instead

Jorts

You dad wore jorts before you did and he's got the short frayed denim to prove it. Living the three Rs, he Reused his life-wrecked jeans by Reducing their leg length and Recycling them back into his wardrobe as stylish Danny Dukes. Now every pair of faded favorites could have a second life as his favorite pair of shorts. SO HIPSTERS, next time you're riding a fixie in attire you claim is strictly functional because you can carry your keys and U-lock without having your leg movement constricted, remember this... Your dad wore them because he was helping to save the environment before saving the environment was cool.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I like Brooks. Been digging on trail runners lately as a good all purpose shoe.
I just bought some Solomons. These trails I've been hiking have some slick rock and steep spots and I want a little more stability than the New Balance trail runners I use. But I've used trail runners as my all purpose shoes forever. When you use them for what they're actually intended for they tend to get a little beat though

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I've always worn NBs.

I JDGAF if people like them.

They are comfortable running shoes.

I wear their grandpa shoes now though.

I always like shoes and they discontinue them.

There were these plain dark blue Nikes I wore in the early 80s.

They stopped making them and put out disco outer space shoes.

Cancel culture is not new.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
NBs have never been comfy for me but I always liked them. And I don't have weird feet.
I found 997h to be really good tho.

These are my clown shoes.
4E94303B-276D-4EAF-8972-22091906AF46.jpeg

For the trail, Nike Pegasus 36 is amazeballs for my feet.

#boycottnike #boycottnfl

447EBD9C-F407-4FF5-A29F-4E550E861155.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: the janitor