Clown World is getting better!

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
You're really still questioning this nonsense now? The people who tried to remove the Black Lives Matter painted on the street in Martinez are being charged with a hate crime

Here's a direct link to the PD

And of course its a Mustang :ROFLMAO:
As I said, race hysteria.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
That's a path we should not take
it's too late

for any sort of executive gig I think a full background check including a review
of public social media is already standard operating procedure

I don't think it's unfair; a person can easily make their socials private if they don't
want that facet of themselves scrutinized.

Reactions: plasticbertrand

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
it's too late

for any sort of executive gig I think a full background check including a review
of public social media is already standard operating procedure

I don't think it's unfair; a person can easily make their socials private if they don't
want that facet of themselves scrutinized.
Nobody cared that employers do drug tests and criminal background checks but oh noes, not the Instagram!!! Tyramnee.

Also, ifailalot can't make a difference between private and public Instagram profile.
He claimed I shared his private Instagram post on erBB and got me banned for it lololol.

Peak emo leakage.

If you don't want anybody to know your stupid thoughts, don't post them on the internets, ya dummies.

• Haha
Reactions: grapedrink

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Nobody cared that employers do drug tests and criminal background checks but oh noes, not the Instagram!!! Tyramnee.

Also, ifailalot can't make a difference between private and public Instagram profile.
He claimed I shared his private Instagram post on erBB and got me banned for it lololol.

Peak emo leakage.

If you don't want anybody to know your stupid thoughts, don't post them on the internets, ya dummies.
I’ve been against drug tests and criminal background tests forever.

And you did share a private post; you were following me before I blocked you due to the same incident lololol

Pure gotcha failure leakage

But hey, it’s great to see you and GDaddy in agreement on something

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009

And you did share a private post; you were following me before I blocked you due to the same incident lololol

Pure gotcha failure leakage

But hey, it’s great to see you and GDaddy in agreement on something
You can't share private Instagram posts dummy.

Try again. LOL

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
So your employer, you know, the person that pays your wages and health care, has no right to know if you're a murderer, a heroin addict or a neo-fascist?

I thought you worshiped the entrepreneur?

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
That really bothered you

You'd rather have a stern, Puritan patriarch for your daddy figure?
Does it really need to be clarified that you deserve to be mocked for that statement?

it’s without a doubt, the clowniest thing posted here. The fact you’re just doubling down on it adds to your clown persona.

never change.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Does it really need to be clarified that you deserve to be mocked for that statement?

it’s without a doubt, the clowniest thing posted here. The fact you’re just doubling down on it adds to your clown persona.

never change.
You're the only one that thinks I deserve to be mocked for chuckling that we have a President with an actual sense of humor that can have fun

It cut you to the core for some reason, and, quite frankly, makes you look like a clown for sticking to this offhand statement for months now

There's someone else who gets obsessed over offhand statements for months and years....

• Haha
Reactions: plasticbertrand

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
You're the only one that thinks I deserve to be mocked for chuckling that we have a President with an actual sense of humor that can have fun

It cut you to the core for some reason, and, quite frankly, makes you look like a clown for sticking to this offhand statement for months now

There's someone else who gets obsessed over offhand statements for months and years....
You can’t be for real :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf