Why is wearing a mask so difficult?

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Oh I get it.

Masks are there to protect you now, the narrative has changed

Hal is happy that those who disagree with him don't wear masks because he wants those who don't toe his line to get sick

Nevermind that the narrative before was that YOU WARE MASKZ TO PROTEK OTHERS WE LIB IN SOCIETEEEEE.

When you take that into account, Trumby fans not wearing masks can get Hal's people sick, proving his whole point wrong

I guess we'll just have to make up some new lies kinda like how the protests had nothing to do with rising cases because of the magic of pieces of cloth or paper over the mouth

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Oh I get it.

Hal is happy that those who disagree with him don't wear masks because he wants those who don't toe his line to get sick

Nevermind that the narrative before was that YOU WARE MASKZ TO PROTEK OTHERS WE LIB IN SOCIETEEEEE.

When you take that into account, Trumby fans not wearing masks can get Hal's people sick, proving his whole point wrong

I guess we'll just have to make up some new lies kinda like how the protests had nothing to do with rising cases because of the magic of pieces of cloth or paper over the mouth
How about Trump encouraging his followers not wear masks or social distance, is it ok for the dark wizard to purposely get his followers sick or die?

test_article

Kelly Slater status
Sep 25, 2009
Body of Christ, Texas
I marvel at the Donnie BooBoo statement about how harmless are 99% of covid infections. Doesn't he realize that those 99% are spreading the disease before they even know they have it. How is that harmless?

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Oh I get it.

it’s only fair that karma gets them in the end.

and nobody changed the narrative. if none of them wear masks they’re all able to infect each other.

law of averages says one of them will get seriously ill, especially the older ones. Fingers crossed.

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Oh I get it.

1593975477162.gif

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
it’s only fair that karma gets them in the end.

and nobody changed the narrative. if none of them wear masks they’re all able to infect each other.

law of averages says one of them will get seriously ill, especially the older ones. Fingers crossed.
Aren't the liable to infect everyone else as well? Isn't that how this is supposed to work

WE ALL IN DIS 2GETHER

Reactions: Billy Ocean

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Trumby last week: I hope is just goes away soon

Trumby this coming week: We need to just learn to live with the virus. It’s here to stay.

plasticbertrand

Duke status
Jan 12, 2009
I especially adore the "Safety, not freedom" mask, as though the two are mutually exclusive.

Sorry about the consecutive posts but this is too much stupidity to mock in just one post.

Don't ban me, thanks you.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
anyone who’s i close proximity to them knows what they sign up for
What about when they are in the general public?

I thought you wanted to shut down everything that might spread the virus using the full power of the violence of the state? Does this mean that people who choose to keep their businesses open, go to the beach, go to the gym, go to bars, etc know what they've signed up for?

• Love
Reactions: Billy Ocean