*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
It's getting down to the basest level right now. Do you want to take the risk and end up in an ICU on a Respirator, If there is a Respirator available. Or do you want to live?
Do you consider yourself at risk for such? I am confident that if I even noticed that I had covid, it would be a welcome excuse for three days of extra rest. I'm 32 and healthy in every way apart from how much pot I smoke and sugar I eat...i don't fear it. I thought the point was that i don't need to, I need to fear spreading it because we may not have enough ICU capacity for all of our diabetics and people so old they are being kept alive by technology?

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
And you said masks won't work unless professionally fitted and tested.
You're lying by omitting context. Again.

We've been over this before.

I said an N95 will not prevent you from contracting an aerosolized virus if it is not fitted properly.

And you haven't elaborated as to why after trying many masks over the years, and finding oned that fits me, a testing process will make the mask work better.
I absolutely have elaborated on fit testing.

I have done so ad nauseum.

Fit testing ensures the mask you're wearing fits properly. It does not make the mask you're wearing "work better." It helps you find one that works for the shape of your face by testing spraying aerosols around you. There are many styles and brands of mask and many people can only wear one kind of mask. For many people like myself there is no such thing as an N95 mask that fits properly and that is why I have to wear a PAPR.

I will let OSHA explain this to you:

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
More mask science for youall to consider....or just listen to what the folks @ CNN tell you....

Flu is seasonal? Hmmm....that's interesting.....maybe our bodies getting rid of toxins is cyclical? Triggerd by changes in seasons? Could it be due to changes in the levels of Vitamin D in our bodies? We tend to be indoors more when it's cooler....

And ask yourself this.....if the Main Stream News folks and The Authorities really cared about us.....why don't they devote like half their air time to teaching us how to improve our health....eat better....build immunity. You know....an offensive approach to getting the population healthy...strong immunity thru excellent health...detoxification and maintaining an alkaline system...fight "the virus" (which have never been proven as pathogenic) with immunity....vs. the current fear based defensive one that could actually be detrimental to one's health........masks....anti-social distancing.....chemical hand sanitizers....sprays....chemical who know's what's in it vaccines injected directly into your body.

Maybe put some of this in your protein shakes....

Last edited:

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
More mask science for youall to consider....or just listen to what the folks @ CNN tell you....

Flu is seasonal? Hmmm....that's interesting.....maybe our bodies getting rid of toxins is cyclical? Triggerd by changes in seasons?
Bohter, maybe you should go back to school, and get your doctorate in the medical field. Work as a research scientist. You really missed your calling.

kelpcutter

Gerry Lopez status
Aug 24, 2008
Who needs school to do that?
I can read the same "learning" mat'l that pre-grad doctors read....and understand most all of it....you?
Obviously not you. You've got it all figured out. You're going to save the world with all of your research, if you could just get someone to listen.

• Love
Reactions: Bohter

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
One thing I've learned about expressing myself...and from observing others doing the same....it that you get the most flak when you're over the target....

Reactions: Jonahbrah

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
Who needs school to do that?
I can read the same "learning" mat'l that pre-grad doctors read....and understand most all of it....you?
Next time you need surgery, hire somebody who shined on medical school but who's read lots of books.

Reactions: Havoc

Bohter

Michael Peterson status
Mar 7, 2006
Next time you need surgery, hire somebody who shined on medical school but who's read lots of books.
Misses the point completely.....conflates ability to understand some basic medical science with respect to studies done about masks and viruses....with those trained to perform surgery. Yeah....I'm not a surgeon....never claimed it Hambone.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
Misses the point completely.....conflates ability to understand some basic medical science with respect to studies done about masks and viruses....with those trained to perform surgery. Yeah....I'm not a surgeon....never claimed it Hambone.
But you do seem to claim unique knowledge about microbial filtering properties. Enough to correct experts in the field.

Like tRump, it must come naturally to you.

oneworlded

Administrator
Jun 4, 2004
Murrica
chrisdixonreports.com
But you do seem to claim unique knowledge about microbial filtering properties. Enough to correct experts in the field.

Like tRump, it must come naturally to you.
Isn't Bohter the one who believes the earth is flat?
That's definitely someone I'm gonna take medical advice from. Sort of like, oh, I dunno, relying on Jim Jones' advice on avoiding dehydration.