my new surf film on Santa Cruz's Noah Wegrich

bogusmedia

Gerry Lopez status
Mar 17, 2008
santa bruta
www.morganmaassen.com

I met Noah a bit over a year ago, and was largely unaware of his talents. Honestly... he has become one of my absolute favorite surfers, right next to Stephanie Gilmore and Tom Curren. He surfs with such a unique combination of style and flair, and his airs are massive but so technical. This is one of my favorite little films I've ever made... we scored Santa Cruz, Iceland, Australia, Indonesia...

rice

Duke status
Jul 2, 2002
CA
That was great; he's super fun to watch. The left at 4M looks heavy in that!

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
I met Noah a bit over a year ago, and was largely unaware of his talents. \favorite
Surfed Pinetrees on Kauai with him 4 odd years ago. Was just me and him out. I had no idea who he was but he was surfing incredible. Didn't learn who he was until a couple of years ago.

Reactions: retodd

bogusmedia

Gerry Lopez status
Mar 17, 2008
santa bruta
www.morganmaassen.com
How long did it take you to edit?
it took me about 8 hours in one session to edit... but i edit pressure cooker style.

i think i was about 3 weeks past my deadline for the rough draft when i banged it out in 1 night. i literally cannot start editing until it all clicks mentally (songs, locations, flow, color correction), but once it does... from that point i can edit it as fast as my hands can use the keyboard and mouse.

Reactions: CutnSnip

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
it took me about 8 hours in one session to edit... but i edit pressure cooker style.

i think i was about 3 weeks past my deadline for the rough draft when i banged it out in 1 night. i literally cannot start editing until it all clicks mentally (songs, locations, flow, color correction), but once it does... from that point i can edit it as fast as my hands can use the keyboard and mouse.
Wow, that is fast.

It looks good too!