**BONZER THREAD 2014**

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
That's actually not mine. Unless it disappeared from my "board room" and I haven't noticed. From memory, I believe someone else wanted a similar board and I cut the same file again. There haven't been many of them made.

rts265

Phil Edwards status
Oct 19, 2007
That's actually not mine. Unless it disappeared from my "board room" and I haven't noticed. From memory, I believe someone else wanted a similar board and I cut the same file again. There haven't been many of them made.
Looks like this one has wings

bobsacamano

OTF status
Apr 9, 2016
Ok. Does anyone have feedback for round pin a/o with or without wings? Thinking of ordering before cv gets me.
I asked Malcolm about these a while ago and he said he had made a 6'10 one for someone (it was on the CB instagram), but he had gotten some feedback and there were still some things that needed to be worked out with it. Haven't followed up since, but this is a CB board I'm really interested in.

Reactions: rts265

rts265

Phil Edwards status
Oct 19, 2007
Got another alpha omega order going. Round pin.

Is there a groveler bonzer out there?

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
He has a board that is his own take on the Biscuit yes. If you want the full on Mini Simms type thing there is MGB GT. The MB 5 is a favorite of mine.

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
I've cut a few of those, but not very many. I don't know if there are any pictures.

I had one of his eggs that was a great grovel board. It was small, and I widened up the wide point, and then blew the tail width out as well and then Malcolm added an e-wing. I rode that one into the ground. It had surprising range. I have another one that is pretty much a Bumblebee tail with an Egg nose.

Reactions: rowjimmytour