Can we get a ruling from High Priestess Fauci on the science™️ that justifies this?

PRCD

Tom Curren status
Feb 25, 2020
Is that your beach? Went yesterday and hardly anyone was wearing a mask. Which lifeguard is going to hassle parents lugging sand toys and a lot of other kid stuff down to the beach that they have to wear a mask or turn around?

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Is that your beach? Went yesterday and hardly anyone was wearing a mask. Which lifeguard is going to hassle parents lugging sand toys and a lot of other kid stuff down to the beach that they have to wear a mask or turn around?
No. Not my beach. Our local elected officials know their place.

Also, no lifeguards where I beach.

Reactions: Ifallalot

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
IMO the beach is a super low risk zone, along with hiking trails and stuff. I have not been masking outdoors unless I am standing in line to go indoors, where the risk is exponentially higher.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
IMO the beach is a super low risk zone, along with hiking trails and stuff. I have not been masking outdoors unless I am standing in line to go indoors, where the risk is exponentially higher.
The common sense take.

Reactions: CutnSnip

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
So your beach isn't closed at your local but you are mad that it's closed somewhere else where you are not?

:rolleyes:
‘Yes, because our beaches are crowded as fuck and getting trashed by people from LA.

Today there isnt a single parking spot anywhere near the beach that isn’t taken stretching from Gaviota to Rincon.

Not an exaggeration. I tried.

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
‘Yes, because our beaches are crowded as fook and getting trashed by people from LA.

Today there isnt a single parking spot anywhere near the beach that isn’t taken stretching from Gaviota to Rincon.

Not an exaggeration. I tried.
LA beach's have been open over a week. now those are just people cooped up for months who dont normally ever go to the beach but since its "allowed" and its nice out there are going. I cant tell you how many people i know trying surfing for the first time because its allowed now.. barf.

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
LA beach's have been open over a week. now those are just people cooped up for months who dont normally ever go to the beach but since its "allowed" and its nice out there are going. I cant tell you how many people i know trying surfing for the first time because its allowed now.. barf.
Yeah I was hoping May Gray was gonna roll in to keep the masses inland over Memorial Day but no such luck.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Uh, not really. You can’t sit at the beach in LA, have to be active, and parking is closed.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Duff,

I don't know if it's your intention, but your posts have a whiney tone to them of late.

If that is the desired effect.

Carry on!
Ah ok. Our civil rights are being violated on scale that is unprecedented and you’re worried about a perceived whiny tone.