Twitter bots pushing reopen agenda?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I just want the fun parts to reopen
What are the fun parts for you?

I'm going to do a tour of O'sides many Asian massage parlors when I lose 10 pounds.

I'm not even going to try to get jacked off.

I just want to go joke around with the girls who are forced to be my captive audience because of my white male privilege.

When they tilt their head, realizing the game, and say "Oh, you funny man," it's like the angels are singing.

Billy Ocean

Duke status
Jan 7, 2017
What are the fun parts for you?

I'm going to do a tour of O'sides many Asian massage parlors when I lose 10 pounds.

I'm not even going to try to get jacked off.

I just want to go joke around with the girls who are forced to be my captive audience because of my white male privilege.

When they tilt their head, realizing the game, and say "Oh, you funny man," it's like the angels are singing.
basically, I’d like to be able to park near any beach of my choosing

Id like to see restaurants and hotels open but am on the fence as to whether I’d go to either at this point. Probably not but I think people who are willing to take the risk should be able to

I expect there will be an increase in cases as a result but if you don’t want to take chances you can stay home

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
I accept the conventional wisdom on this bug that more proximity will result in more exposure and that more exposure will result in more infections and that more infections will result in more acute flare-ups and that more of those flare-ups will result in more deaths.

I choose not to contribute to any of that more than I have to. I only venture out enough to TCOB, and I mask and socially distance even in situations where I'm the only one doing it. I recognize it's probably an exercise in futility for me at this point, but I am doing it anyway because I don't want to be part of an avoidable problem if it comes to pass that any of this was ever actually avoidable. .