How the administration is handling the coronavirus pandemic.....

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
chronic lung disease, renal failure, strokes and persistent cognitive deficits - there are potential long term effects after surviving Covid

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
chronic lung disease, renal failure, strokes and persistent cognitive deficits - there are potential long term effects after surviving Covid
Just a flu Bro!, Only old people get it! I love listening to retard tears when a denier gets it and spreads it to their families.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
ahem

Wrong. Everyone is tired of the pandemic. Therefore it has been cancelled.
No, the shutdown has been canceled. People have decided the potential risks are now worth it
Just a flu Bro!, Only old people get it! I love listening to retard tears when a denier gets it and spreads it to their families.
You're free to keep hiding. And the only people who make a fuss about people getting it are stayhoomers who think its some kind of gotcha

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
ahem

No, the shutdown has been canceled. People have decided the potential risks are now worth it

You're free to keep hiding. And the only people who make a fuss about people getting it are stayhoomers who think its some kind of gotcha
I guarantee should you or family get it you would be here bitching about Govt, not protecting you.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I guarantee should you or family get it you would be here bitching about Govt, not protecting you.
Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahash

I guarantee you your guarantee isn’t worth sh!t

You should try being less wrong