I bet BoJo is faking it

a fake ICU admission fits his theatricality

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
never been to Wales

what’s so bad about it?
I've never been outside of a few neighborhoods in London except to take the train to Gatwick.

Scotland as a whole is stronger economically that Wales or Northern Ireland. Relative to most of the rest of the UK Wales is a poorer area. Less money, more welfare. I'm sure if you have a decent income it can be comfy. That wedge looks fun, there's supposed to be decent fishing, if the sun comes out the roads are probably epic to haul ass on. There was a shitload of fighting there historically so there's probably epic castles to look at. Cycling of all types probably ideal.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
I think I would like Cornwall, a dark dreary rustic coastline with some surf and decent fishing. I would have to start drinking again if I lived there though.
Cornwall is amazing.

So much good surf if you know where to go.

And not that dreary. If you didn't know water is in the 40s...

1586225135483.png

Reactions: Billy Ocean

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
I believe Scotland used to be the knife crime capital of the world.

And no Fecal, I'm not making a pro gun statement with that.

It's a pro knife fighting statement. (y)

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
I've never been outside of a few neighborhoods in London except to take the train to Gatwick.

Scotland as a whole is stronger economically that Wales or Northern Ireland. Relative to most of the rest of the UK Wales is a poorer area. Less money, more welfare. I'm sure if you have a decent income it can be comfy. That wedge looks fun, there's supposed to be decent fishing, if the sun comes out the roads are probably epic to haul ass on. There was a shitload of fighting there historically so there's probably epic castles to look at. Cycling of all types probably ideal.

Pretty sure I’m the only foreigner who’s ever been to England but never set foot in London.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Pretty sure I’m the only foreigner who’s ever been to England but never set foot in London.
Before 1066 it was extremely common and these days anyone not going to London on purpose coming across the tunnel probably gets no closer than an orbital/beltway.

BoJo apparently stable at this time.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
I love that Bojo is still in the ICU and he didn't even make the news in the UK.

But Bono gave away 10 millions euros!

Got to love that stiff upper lip.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
like, which one is actually "liverpool guy"....I feel like any one of them could be the one