Citizen reporters go out and report what the media won't! (empty hospitals)

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Crisis actors, right?

#filmyourhospital

You've hit a new low.

Seriously? Why do you think I'm TMZee? Where have I ever said anything about filming a hospital or downplaying covid? Really feeling like you're digging deep, like elbow deep to pull this one out of that a$$hole of yours.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Seriously? Why do you think I'm TMZee? Where have I ever said anything about filming a hospital or downplaying covid? Really feeling like you're digging deep, like elbow deep to pull this one out of that a$$hole of yours.

Maybe because you've made a couple posts now asking me why I'm not at work if things are so bad and made a call out thread alluding to the same thing where you went far enough to count the number of posts I had made the previous day?

Typical #filmyourhospital conspiracy weirdo stalker behavior

Last edited:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Not really.

We're arguing over who gets to do the dishes sometimes.

She scolded me for getting rice all over the floor last night after she had just cleaned it.

What about you and your girlfriend?
She's in SF.

So great.

As soon as I get over the Covid (it's almost gone now), I'm making a booty call.

With the low traffic the drive should be nothing.

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Maybe because you've made a couple posts now asking me why I'm not at work if things are so bad and made a call out thread alluding to the same thing where you went far enough to count the number of posts I had made the previous day?

Typical #filmyourhospital conspiracy weirdo stalker behavior
That’s a jab at you, not other hospital workers. You’re special. Unlike you, I hold them in high regard. Apologies for the confusion.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
if you’re a cocky fat guy with money and you dress well, I don’t think chicks even care about the fatness
Yes, girls like confidence.

My girl attacks me like a Pirrana when I show weakness.

It's funny. :poop:

She keeps me on my toes, considering I'm a kick back guy.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Would you like to share your place of work with us here? Clearly we need to know names in order to know if you are telling the truth or not.
He didn't ask you for your place of work.

You told him you knew a doctor who worked at a hospital where bodies were piling up.

He asked you what hospital.

It was a pretty simple question and ZERO harm would come to anyone by you saying what hospital.

You refused to tell him the name.

That's really odd.