Gerry Lopez status
Oct 10, 2018
shooter: Warzone (free in beta mode right now), Red Dead Redemption 2

driving: Gran Turismo Sport, F1

adventure: Grand Theft Auto 5

_____

Phil Edwards status
Sep 17, 2012
Last time I played video games I regularly found myself completely awake at 3-4am oblivious to what time it was and not even tired. It was either Doom or Diablo(?). Never again :bricks:
I'm still motivating to pick which one of those Boneroni Carcassi studies to obsess over.

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
Gran turismo sport for sure. Detailed and has a steep learning curve, not an arcade style racing game. Impressive physics. Plus they've been adding content every month since its release.

Red dead redemption 2 if you like roll playing games. It's grand theft auto on horses, with outlaws in the late 1800s. Oh that reminds me...

GTA5 if you don't like this you don't like video games. Play three different characters, and get shlt done in virtual California.

Horizon Zero Dawn. Fun story about a forest girl in future Colorado uncovering the story behind the apocalypse and why there are robot dinosaurs. You get to kill the robot dinosaurs.

Good ol' Madden and NHL, better than ever now.

Reactions: CutnSnip

waxfoot

Michael Peterson status
Apr 21, 2018
Street Fighter 5, is you're still keen to get your fighting game action going.
The last of us remastered (this one cuts deep)
Red Dead redemption 2 (no, it's not a role playing game as @stringcheese says, dunno what hes smoking, but it is GTA on horses...currently making my way through, at aroun d 80% done)
The Witcher 3 (an actual role playing game)
Horizon Zero Dawn
God of War
Call of Duty modern warfare (though black ops 4 is my fav still)
Detroit become human

Reactions: Ifallalot

stringcheese

Miki Dora status
Jun 21, 2017
I'm smoking a sativa called "now and laters" from ember valley. Red dead redemption 2 is a roll playing game like tomatoes are a vegetable.

waxfoot

Michael Peterson status
Apr 21, 2018
As someone who can authoritatively say that I'm a full blown RPG nerd, RDR2 is categorically not ;)

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
thanks guys.

It actually comes with 3 of the games you guys mentioned. Last of Us, Horizon Dawn and God of War.

Turismo and Red Dead look pretty sick.

Amazon can get you a ps4 in less than 24 hours but dumbells that are in stock will take months to arrive :unsure:. their trying ot fatten us up :ROFLMAO:

waxfoot

Michael Peterson status
Apr 21, 2018
Finished red Dead Redemption 2 last night. What a game.
I forgot to say, Uncharted 4 is also one of the best games of this generation, and is given away for free on this months PS+ (subscribe for a year, then get fgree monthly games and. other benefits) This one's a doozy of a free game!

Reactions: Ifallalot

brukuns

Kelly Slater status
Mar 5, 2014
Sao Paulo/Brazil
Is this latest Gran Turismo actually good?

Gran Turismo 3 and 4 (long time ago) were just sick, but it was downhill from there. Nothing close to Forza on the xbox for a while.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Is this latest Gran Turismo actually good?

Gran Turismo 3 and 4 (long time ago) were just sick, but it was downhill from there. Nothing close to Forza on the xbox for a while.
I dunno I've played 1 and 2 good question. That sucks if they got shitty. You think Forza is better?

I always thought it was Play Station for GT if you prefer racing, XBox for Halo if you want to shoot sh!t, and Madden/NHL/FIFA they make for both.

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
Finished red Dead Redemption 2 last night. What a game.
I forgot to say, Uncharted 4 is also one of the best games of this generation, and is given away for free on this months PS+ (subscribe for a year, then get fgree monthly games and. other benefits) This one's a doozy of a free game!

just downloaded Uncharted 4.. it was like 20 bucks. Super fun really dig this style of game.

God of War is ok - pretty hard and kind of slow. Not really able to get into the story but ill stick it out after Uncharted because it was free.

Probably going to try out Last of Us next. lot of hype online about this one.