How’s the stock market?

hammies

Duke status
Apr 8, 2006
The Senate bill will juice things for about 3 weeks. After that they better be ready for round 2.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
^ Interesting the comic says it doesn't bode well; I read some such about interest in the Jeep brand increasing since everyone's cooped up and gas prices are low, and I also read that once this passes, supply and capacity might be reduced and lag demand, driving prices up.

Could see another buy huge cars/gas prices jump snafu.

I was on the verge of waiting for a flat weekend and maybe take the MSF course. Every couple years I think I'd be into it, then I read or see something terrifying and I think, I get a motorcycle for a bit of flat day fun, some idiot plays with his cell phone, I never ride a shortboard or throw an ARS again. Plus decent roads for it are basically non-existent here and halfway barely suitable roads are like 45 minutes + away.

But I bet all kinds of bikes will be cheap cheap cheap on the back end.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
It's like during the boom would could have been preparing for the lean times that we knew would come.
Never happen with a Republican in office, wouldn't it be great if we were not running a massive deficit during a national crises?

• Haha
Reactions: redrider

obslop

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Feb 4, 2002
san diego, CA
i've been taking some modest profits from some of my dip buys.

still heavy cash.

bottom is not in IMO.

use these bounces to clean up whatever you have going on in your 401k.

Reactions: mundus

Mr Doof

Duke status
Jan 23, 2002
San Francisco, CA
This is a sucker's bounce.

Let's see where we are in a month.

Dollar cost averaging on the way down is what I am doing.

Need to stretch it out over the coming weeks/months.

Oh, and since the search function is lame (it used to be good, what happened?), looks like I am seeing some Mt Gox traction at long last.......wonder if I will get all of mine......(I know the answer is "No soup for you!"')
1585783201477.png