*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
First reported cases today from Mexico.

One in Mexico city, the other in Sinaloa.

First reported case of somebody contracting CV from the general population in California. Sacramento county. The person in question had not traveled overseas recently, no known contact they can trace to people he might have been exposed to.

oneula

Miki Dora status
Jun 3, 2004
the hoarders in hawaii are stupid and selfish.
buy everything up and then try and return it all later
the stores should just make them keep it as punishment for being so selfish

Lucky I bought a bunch of flushable baby wipes to clean my hands for daily finger blood tests I haven't started
we got lots of ti leaves in the yard as well
we used to use ti leaves when we went hiking or camping when I was a kid
ti leaves for TP and red ginger blossoms for soap and shampoo
Every toilet should have a bidet to reduce the need for TP

I bought a waterbottle with a UV purifying cap for an up coming trip. You can use the cap to sanitize other things as well other than the water in the bottle. I always worry about the hotel tap water.

Subway

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 31, 2008
LBNY
I now have a diverse 2+ month supply of shelf stable , nutritious, and easily prepared of food stuffs. i spend far more time than the average commuter inside the transit system, so I would probably catch this thing if it really gets legs. I want enough food to last out a prolonged quarantine or recovery if so.

in related news I finally joined Costco today

Reactions: ShiverMeTimbers

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I now have a diverse 2+ month supply of shelf stable , nutritious, and easily prepared of food stuffs. i spend far more time than the average commuter inside the transit system, so I would probably catch this thing if it really gets legs. I want enough food to last out a prolonged quarantine or recovery if so.

in related news I finally joined Costco today
Glad I bought my Costco 30 packs of TP and paper towels a few weeks back. Plus a stash of baby wipes, so I’m good for a while.

Planning to go tomorrow for some OTC meds and actual food, not corona related stuff by any means. Hope it’s not a total waste of time and shitshow.

Leaverite

Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
Who the hell really knows? This crap may be an engineered virus.

Designed by the Chinese and let loose on their own enormously huge population to pare it down.

That it spreads and infects the rest of the world is a plus in their global strategy. The probably already have a vaccine for all of their armed forces.

Reactions: casa_mugrienta

Leaverite

Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
Canned goods. Bulk rice, beans and flour.

Hunker down someplace inside a healthy chain link fence.

Plenty of ammo.

You'll be good.

Leaverite

Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
The homeless will be a problem.

1/4 of Americas homeless population lives in California. When CV hits the homeless population it will spread faster than a bad rash.

Limit your contact.

• Love
Reactions: casa_mugrienta

studog

Duke status
Jan 15, 2003
CA
First reported cases today from Mexico.

One in Mexico city, the other in Sinaloa.

First reported case of somebody contracting CV from the general population in California. Sacramento county. The person in question had not traveled overseas recently, no known contact they can trace to people he might have been exposed to.
think the Sacramento county person lives in the town where some of the AmericanS on the quarantine cruise boat in Japan were evacuated to

Reactions: Leaverite