Corona not in *Idaho or Alabama

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
If someone looked at tRump, or slavery, and said American Culture is gross, I'd listen to their argument.

If I look at Asian culture, and say eating live monkey brains is pretty gross, I doubt anyone could fault me. Now, I'm not saying that every, or even any particular person is bad, or lesser than me. I'm saying that a particular culture has a problem.

German culture in the '30s and 40's was to kill jews. Were all Germans bad? No. Is the white race bad? No. But German Culture at that time was.

It seems that you lean towards the window of "if I call out any weaker class on their bullshit, then I'm bad". Many cultures' dominant attributes are wrong.
The first place I saw monkey brains served was I in Hangzhou and the monkey was dead before the cook got the brains scraped out. There was a lot of screeching coming from the kitchen. The hosts warmed up with water glasses of Johnny Raka Brack.

Assimerate OGTFO!

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
I'm not sure how we went from food to atrocities but okay.

Why is eating monkey brains a "problem"? So much so that you are prepared to call the entire population of a country "filthy animals"?

Westerners eat cow brains, chicken and pork liver - an organ that secretes bile that ends up back in the intestines and horses amongst many gross things.

It's like when jihadists say that westerners are filthy because they eat bacon. How's that any different from what you're saying?

Not being to comprehend cultural differences is a problem with small minds.

• We take mechanically separated meat, pink slime, meat slurry and inject it with sodium erythorbate and sodium nitrite, then stuff it inside a tube made out of intestines and skin and we eat it and it's fucking delicious and we don't think about it for a second.
How fucking weird is that?

You like to argue with me, by not reading what I wrote. I said eating live monkey brains. The monkey is awake, when they take the top of the head off, and eat the brain. That is gross.

You are pretending that I defend western culture as some kind of "Gotcha". I wrote that parts of western culture is wrong too.

rts265

Phil Edwards status
Oct 19, 2007
They eat the brains while the animal is still alive? That’s pretty gnarly.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
How did this thread go from a discussion of where the coronavirus is not to which cultures are uncivilized based on what they eat?
We haven’t got to pitbulls, SUPs, transgender rights and a host of other digressions yet. Be patient.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
You like to argue with me, by not reading what I wrote. I said eating live monkey brains. The monkey is awake, when they take the top of the head off, and eat the brain. That is gross.

You are pretending that I defend western culture as some kind of "Gotcha". I wrote that parts of western culture is wrong too.
How many people eat live monkey brains? Seriously, the racial stereotyping is of the charts.

ilked to teh maxumus

rts265

Phil Edwards status
Oct 19, 2007
Have you tried corona familiar?

I think Budweiser brews it now just fyi