What Boards You Got On Order?

rts265

Phil Edwards status
Oct 19, 2007
4 year old and almost two year old. You gotta have wife understand from the beginning that you will be gone in morning. She comes home late some nights for some exercise class. Everything is better if you can surf.

if you can, leave early every day. I go to work 5-6am if I don’t surf.
Doesn’t matter for me anymore. I’m a dumbass. Fell down stairs and effed up my ankle. Haven’t even bothered putting pad or fins on my new board

silentbutdeadly

Duke status
Sep 26, 2005
Tower 13
how do all you full time working or family duudes deal with no surf time?. its been killing me....Life changes after 2 kids(4&6mos).
Even have to share surf time with the wife :0
rack of sick boards getting no action - poor me- haha
ALoha
I am in the same boat, 2.5 year old and a 7 month old. It was tough once we had the first, but the second really ends all free time. I cant tell you how little i surfed over the last 7 months and when i do get out, the sessions are short and pressed. I just try to enjoy myself for like an hour maybe a little longer. Figured it should get better in about 15 years, by then ill only be able to ride a log.
[/QUOTE]

Wife is cool and knows if I get to surf I'm happy. She's changing her work schedule next year since her current schedule is changing next year which would make it impossible to take the kids in the morning. I didn't even ask her to do that :oops:

jkb

Tom Curren status
Feb 22, 2005
Central California
Toobz- So, that is the shaper for Album in OZ? Looks like yours will be for good waves! stocked.
I was looking at the fish version, Fascination, or the Asym Bullet (quad fin but asym tail).
http://instagr.am/p/Bzq9sivByug/
I really like the look of that bullet. Looks like a subtle, yet practical version of an asym. Maybe pull the nose in slightly for my taste.

Reactions: ChaseTMP and Toobz

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
Nah, a local glasser here in Hawaii who also computer shapes. Has one specific model that I like. Have ordered 3-4 from him in the past 8 years or so. It's actually similar to Wisdom's sprout model. I heard Wisdom is a great deal too.

Reactions: rts265