Clown World Never Stops!

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
What is the point of a pro gun rally? “We have a lot of guns and we wanna keep ‘em! Waaaa!”
‘Think of it for what it really is. It’s a rally to demonstrate to the government that you don’t want to lose an important civil right.

doubleup

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 18, 2019
‘Think of it for what it really is. It’s a rally to demonstrate to the government that you don’t want to lose an important civil right.
An important "civil right"? You don't even know what the words mean. I know, it sounds good, and has the advantage of being so off the wall moronic that few people even bother to respond. But words matter.
Gun ownership is constitutionally protected in recognition of a State's need for a well regulated militia. But a civil right is one that: 'ensure(s) one's entitlement to participate in the civil and political life of the society and state without discrimination or repression.'
There's no stretch of meaning that erases the distinction between civil, political and military spheres of society.

Reactions: lagunaboy

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
An important "civil right"? You don't even know what the words mean. I know, it sounds good, and has the advantage of being so off the wall moronic that few people even bother to respond. But words matter.
Gun ownership is constitutionally protected in recognition of a State's need for a well regulated militia. But a civil right is one that: 'ensure(s) one's entitlement to participate in the civil and political life of the society and state without discrimination or repression.'
There's no stretch of meaning that erases the distinction between civil, political and military spheres of society.
Wrong.

”well regulated militia” is the state. It’s a standing army. Because the state needs a standing army the the people‘s right to firearms is protected to keep the militia/army/state in check.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Wrong.

”well regulated militia” is the state. It’s a standing army. Because the state needs a standing army the the people‘s right to firearms is protected to keep the militia/army/state in check.
Except that'sjust a bullshit excuse so you can go pew pew pew with your limp dick friends on the weekend and play a tough militia guy.

State can arm the "standing army" when the US gets invaded (never). Until then, behave according to the Western Culture values or GTFO.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
White people, which includes you, as much as you try to deny it.
I don't deny it. Nobody ever called me a racist tho?

Nobody called you a racist and nobody called all white people racist.

Drama queen.

You are not a racist, you just like to sniff alt-right jock strap.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I don't deny it. Nobody ever called me a racist tho?

Nobody called you a racist and nobody called all white people racist.

Drama queen.

You are not a racist, you just like to sniff alt-right jock strap.
Not that there's anything wrong with that.
You denied being white.

I’ve never been called a racist either. Although you are the one who advocates for allowing the most crazed lunatics to define what is racist for all of society, and that white people are supposed to just STFU and take it.

Calling out that absurdity doesn’t make me racist, but there are some who would consider that racist, and you support them.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
You denied being white.
Bullshit. I said that being an immigrant in the US feels like being a second class citizen.
Like most minorities.

Calling out that absurdity doesn’t make me racist, but there are some who would consider that racist, and you support them.
When people on the receiving end of the racist abuse tell me that it's "absurd", I'll believe it's absurd.

Until then, I'll ridicule white men like you who try to define what constitutes racism without ever experienced it.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
So all white men are called racist?

By whom? When did that happen?
Just the first page of google search...

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot