Can we talk for a second? Cutting sugar out of your diet......

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
Compared to what alternatives? How are you defining "healthy"? Meat and dairy have the ability to give you more protein with less calories and volume. Beef is arguably the most nutritionally dense food in the world. Plus you can always choose leaner cuts if saturated fat and cholesterol are a concern.

Some of the most nutritionally garbage foods are vegan foods that are designed to mimic animal products. Almond and rice milk are a perfect example, given that they are essentially devoid of nutrients and contain mostly sugar.

Gorillas and chimps also spend the majority of their day chewing on grass and leaves. Sign me up.
I switched to Almond milk in my coffee for a year but went back to milk. Don't want locust bean gum or guar gum.

Reactions: Havoc

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
But if you think about it, even eating plants is gross.

We are this organism with two holes for digesting life.

Then we have these sharp teeth to chew up the life.

Then you sh!t it out of the hole at other end.

Cray cray.

I try not to think about.

Thinking about food messes up my digestion.

I prefer to get drunk and be an unconscious ravenous beast.

I digest food so much better that way.

At my work, the office manager is a vegetarian and she says the smell of people cooking meat makes her sick to her stomach.

I say, don't eat for week and see how you respond to that smell.

Reactions: tenover

freeride76

Michael Peterson status
Dec 31, 2009
Lennox Head.
At my work, the office manager is a vegetarian and she says the smell of people cooking meat makes her sick to her stomach.
The human mind can be conditioned to almost anything, including things that directly threaten its survival.

In fact, its the leading cause of mortality via suicide for young people in most western countries.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
But if you think about it, even eating plants is gross.

We are this organism with two holes for digesting life.

Then we have these sharp teeth to chew up the life.

Then you sh!t it out of the hole at other end.

Cray cray.

I try not to think about.
Next time you're out to dinner I suggest looking around at everyone eating and then thinking about the fact they will be shitting it all out later. They will be passing gas and it's gonna smell like sh!t.

Even the women.:poop:

Bon Appétit!

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
The human mind can be conditioned to almost anything, including things that directly threaten its survival.

In fact, its the leading cause of mortality via suicide for young people in most western countries.
That is the power of magical thinking.

IT's the human super power--in your example, used for "evil."

But you could also look at it as a solution to not being able to self regulate.

It is a pretty effective tactic.

We actually need it.

It's like the fire hose behind the glass that you should only break in emergencies.

The young person suicide that you allude to is faulty neural priming biasing cognition negatively.

They are breaking the class when it's just a little smoke and not a real fire.

Last edited:

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Drinking almost milk is li
Next time you're out to dinner I suggest looking around at everyone eating and then thinking about the fact they will be shitting it all out later. They will be passing gas and it's gonna smell like sh!t.

Even the women.:poop:

Bon Appétit!
I don't go out to dinner anymore.

But If I do, I'm having cocktails and then I JDGAF.

nowayout

OTF status
Nov 8, 2010
Stay away from the white devils, sugar and flour.

Check out Dr Berg on YouTube. He has some very informative videos

HarryLopez

Phil Edwards status
Jan 17, 2007
Neck deep
As a kid we took a trip to Meadow Gold farms to visit their mascot "Lani Moo" a giant fcking cow. She was disgusting. I never drank milk again. My mom bought me rice dream for my cereal. God bless all creatures but I don't want to drink liquid from their udders.
I was in an AYSO/Meadow Gold commercial when I was 6 or 7, and copped a years worth of ice cream and popsicles. Thanks Lani Moo! Never met the cow though.

Reactions: racer1

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
What do you guys consume that uses milk? Regardless of cow or alternative.

I don't do cereal or smoothies and take my coffee black, I never drink milk.

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
I was in an AYSO/Meadow Gold commercial when I was 6 or 7, and copped a years worth of ice cream and popsicles. Thanks Lani Moo! Never met the cow though.

Hey Harry, had a weird day last Sunday. Walking around Diamond Head with my wife and ran into Ton. Did you used to valet with him at Sam Choys? He's homeless now. Seemed sober and normal, but living in the bushes with a suitcase. Don't know what happened. I asked if he needed anything and he said no. I told him to call me for lunch and a haircut.