paddling fatigue

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
You want to do 30 minutes on all your skin.

Especially your nuts.

Preferably not mid day sun.

But not too late or too early.

If your skin is out of condition (white), build up slowly,.

I suspect that you get better and producing D in the sun with practice.

It's not just D you get. It's magical secret sauce too complicated for mortals like us to understand.

Tan training is a trip.

76, Is fire and issue where you are?

• Haha
Reactions: Havoc

freeride76

Michael Peterson status
Dec 31, 2009
Lennox Head.
You want to do 30 minutes on all your skin.

Especially your nuts.

Preferably not mid day sun.

But not too late or too early.

If your skin is out of condition (white), build up slowly,.

I suspect that you get better and producing D in the sun with practice.

It's not just D you get. It's magical secret sauce too complicated for mortals like us to understand.

Tan training is a trip.

76, Is fire and issue where you are?
not now, but earlier season fires destroyed lots of habitat, wildlife and houses within a hundred mile radius of me.
we were concerned, had bags packed ready to bail.
we were basically surrounded by fire for more than a month.

still hot as fcuk and dry so not out of the woods yet, so too speak.

the stories of firestorms destroying towns are pretty fucking heavy.

Most of the east coast fires are happening on ranges with normally high rainfall.

when you see rainforests burning up and koalas getting cooked everywhere it's pretty sobering.

gunna take a long time, if ever, for a lot of that country to recover.

• Sad
Reactions: Havoc

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
My girl friend was crying when she saw the the firemen holding the Koala bears.

They are cute little bastards.

Ice baths are great when it's hot and you don't have a AC.

You throw four bags in the bath and stay in until you melt all the ice.

It takes 6-8 hours to warm back up.

I'm a pussy when it comes to heat tolerance.

freeride76

Michael Peterson status
Dec 31, 2009
Lennox Head.
My girl friend was crying when she saw the the firemen holding the Koala bears.
yeah, it's pretty depressing.

I've got a science background so when I did the best I could to take a look at the climate science ten years ago I came to one conclusion: Australia is gunna burn.

you add a degree of heat to the hottest, driest continent on Earth and things won't end well.

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W
When you're lifting pillows and doing that move where your "presenting" yourself to whoever walks through the door, do you ever question how this could in any way make a person stronger?

Better yet, maybe explain how doing random bullshit could possibly provide anything other than random results at best.
Feels really weird to be defending Gromsdad, but he really didn't say anything about "lifting pillows." He said lays or balances on pillows in an arched back position, which seems a logical exercise to be doing considering it's the position you're in 50% of the time you're surfing, give or take.

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
Feels really weird to be defending Gromsdad, but he really didn't say anything about "lifting pillows." He said lays or balances on pillows in an arched back position, which seems a logical exercise to be doing considering it's the position you're in 50% of the time you're surfing, give or take.
I was being a bit facetious.

I would ask anyone who does these things to take a minute and just figure out what it is they are doing. The body is made to bend. That's why we have joints, ligaments, tendons and muscles etc etc.

If it feels good, go for it. My issue is that when it is messaged as a cure for some ailment. Bridging, extending, weird posing, these are things the body can do anyway. If they are causing discomfort doing them, and holding it isn't going to address the underlying issue. It's activation the muscles and set tissue in the area, which proves the point that moving works and feels better.....but does nothing to address anything long term. If it works why would you have to continue it? It's like dumping those jars of whatever in your cars radiator to stop a leak, it works for a bit, but then you have to do it again in a few weeks when the leak is back. Why not fix the leak?

VonMeister

Duke status
Apr 26, 2013
JOE BIDENS RAPE FINGER
You're too busy trying to be some sort of half ass know it all to read or comprehend my post.
I'm not trying to be anything. I share what I know to be true and very clearly state what I think but don't have evidence of. The reader of anything I write is free to make their own decisions. Because you take offense to it means you know what you're doing is dogshit and you're frustrated. There's no other reason for you to be losing your sh!t over it. Take my advice or don't, IDGAF.