500 legal scholars agree: Trumby should be impeached.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Now that you mention it I think you might be right. I always thought that "boss" thing came from prison culture.
No, it's generally a diminutive.

Like "sport" or "big guy".

I can remember hearing it when I was a bit younger and I'd be in a store and some sales person would use it towards me (rare)

"Help you find something boss?"

and I'd completely ignore them.

doubleup

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 18, 2019
"The Degree'd Barista's at my local Starbucks are all exceedingly intelligent"
Starbucks coffee is vile and their business plan is monopolistic. I have a better picture of your problem, Lance.
And 'appropriating' Steve McQueen's likeness for your avatar is pretty lame.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
"Degree is no measure of intelligence"

You have a better measure, Ifellato?
Getting a degree requires applying oneself to a course of study designed, in nearly every instance, to challenge the intellect, to develop reasoning, to distinguish fact from fiction and absorb evidence based, scientifically verifiable information. Those seeking higher education typically begin learning long before entering a degree program, because you don't get accepted to such a program otherwise.
Scrolling through the list of 500 legal scholars who signed the letter, I come up with roughly one in five of them as distinguished law faculty, holding eminent, chaired positions within their respective law schools.
Disregarding the opinion of the highly accomplished, the demonstrably intelligent, the widely experienced and capable among the population leaves you with what? Con men, thugs, sycophants and celebrities to run things?
There are countries that are run that way. Maybe you should spend some time in one or more to see how it's working out for their citizens.
:ROFLMAO:

Who do you think runs things in this country? Con men, thugs, sycophants and celebrities

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
"Degree is no measure of intelligence"

You have a better measure, Ifellato?
Getting a degree requires applying oneself to a course of study designed, in nearly every instance, to challenge the intellect, to develop reasoning, to distinguish fact from fiction and absorb evidence based, scientifically verifiable information. Those seeking higher education typically begin learning long before entering a degree program, because you don't get accepted to such a program otherwise.
Scrolling through the list of 500 legal scholars who signed the letter, I come up with roughly one in five of them as distinguished law faculty, holding eminent, chaired positions within their respective law schools.
Disregarding the opinion of the highly accomplished, the demonstrably intelligent, the widely experienced and capable among the population leaves you with what? Con men, thugs, sycophants and celebrities to run things?
There are countries that are run that way. Maybe you should spend some time in one or more to see how it's working out for their citizens.
Know lots of people without degrees that have much higher IQ's than people with advanced ones.

Know plenty with degrees who can't think their way out of a paper bag.

Ask Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Frank Lloyd Wright, Mark Zuckerberg, James Cameron, Tiger Woods, how their lack of degrees held them back and made them dummies.

Reactions: Ifallalot

doubleup

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 18, 2019
Know lots of people without degrees that have much higher IQ's than people with advanced ones.

Fascinating. Did you conduct the testing? Personally witness documentation? Rely on their self assessment?

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
yes, guys, all those non-degreed voters are the next Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerburg

they just needed Trump to remove the yoke so they could ascend to capitalist heaven

fkn retards

GDaddy

Duke status
Jan 17, 2006
Carlsbad
Smart or dumb isn't the point. Governable is the point.

The perfect political perspective will fail if the people don't support it. Meanwhile we can look around all over the world and see examples of really horrible political perspectives which continue to thrive because of how many people support them.

It's the people who count, not the ideological purity.

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
yes, guys, all those non-degreed voters are the next Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerburg

they just needed Trump to remove the yoke so they could ascend to capitalist heaven

fkn retards
Intelligence is about nature. Nurture can add a few points re familiarity with testing, but you can't take an idiot and educate him to even mediocrity.

One-Off

Tom Curren status
Jul 28, 2005
33.8N - 118.4W

Know plenty with degrees who can't think their way out of a paper bag.

Ask Bill Gates, Steve Jobs, Frank Lloyd Wright, Mark Zuckerberg, James Cameron, Tiger Woods, how their lack of degrees held them back and made them dummies.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Intelligence is about nature. Nurture can add a few points re familiarity with testing, but you can't take an idiot and educate him to even mediocrity.
I went from idiot to mediocre.

Getting a master's helped.

But I'm definitely an idiot.

But I also have retard strength mental willpower when I want something.

Hyper-compensation triggered by the awareness at a neural level that a catastrophe has occurred in the genetic lottery in the cognitive dept. :poop:

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Of course more education makes most people "smarter", IQ or not. Nobody is arguing that.

But just because you have a degree in some obscure major (gender studies, puppet arts, etc;), doesn't make you smarter in things that matter to most, let alone paying the bills with.

Last edited:

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com