George Zimmerman is overdue for his annual "Hey Look at me! I'm an asshole!"

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“A week later, Martin family attorney Benjamin Crump produced a recorded audio tape of ‘Diamond Eugene’ whom he said was Trayvon’s 16-year-old girlfriend who was on the phone with Trayvon just before the altercation,” Klayman alleges. “However, two weeks later, 18-year-old Rachel Jeantel, the alleged imposter, appeared before prosecutors claiming to be ‘Diamond Eugene’ and provided false statements to incriminate Zimmerman based on coaching from others.”
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I read about "Rachael Jeantel's" fake identity a week ago and wondered what would come of it. If Trayvon's so-called parents are behind it then yes, they all committed a fraud on the court, and should pay.

Jeantel's ear-witness testimony was in direct conflict with the eyewitness testimony.

lagunaboy

Michael Peterson status
Apr 24, 2017
“A week later, Martin family attorney Benjamin Crump produced a recorded audio tape of ‘Diamond Eugene’ whom he said was Trayvon’s 16-year-old girlfriend who was on the phone with Trayvon just before the altercation,” Klayman alleges. “However, two weeks later, 18-year-old Rachel Jeantel, the alleged imposter, appeared before prosecutors claiming to be ‘Diamond Eugene’ and provided false statements to incriminate Zimmerman based on coaching from others.”

I read about "Rachael Jeantel's" fake identity a week ago and wondered what would come of it. If Trayvon's so-called parents are behind it then yes, they all committed a fraud on the court, and should pay.

Jeantel's ear-witness testimony was in direct conflict with the eyewitness testimony.
It’s hard to know who to believe

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Trayvon was looking for trouble.

Zimmerman was looking for trouble.

Like two ships passing in the night they found each other and a narrative was born....
Mars Inc should be sued. The Skittles were the root cause of the confrontation. If there can be a Twinkie Defense, why not a Skittles Defense?

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
So this was the kid looking for trouble with a bag a skittles.

such a bad kid, totally a troublemaker trait.
If you have a son someday I hope he turns out just like Treydawg. Not the dead part, but the rest.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
It was probably the orange skittles specifically.

those are pure evil.
I heard somewhere that all of the colors have the same flavor, however your mind tells you that they taste different because of the color. So much for tasting the rainbow. Another piece of my childhood, gone :(

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Oh gee thanks!

you’re a bit mellow dramatic today. No waves?
Windy during the day but glassing off at sunset. Perfect tide, head high. The mosquitoes would flat eat you alive on the 10 minute walk home.

Thanks for caring.:bricks: