Milk.....done?

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Everyone is drinking almond & oat milk now
Which is dumb, considering how nutritionally devoid it is. I wonder if people who think it’s healthy even know how to read a nutrition label?

Orange juice has also been on a steady decline for a while now. Turns out there are other ways to get your vitamin C without drinking a tall glass of sugar. Commodity groups don’t have the influence that they used to, which is a good thing.

I was raised on a tall glass of milk with lunch and dinner. once I was in college I stopped and haven’t looked back. I only use it in oatmeal now.

Reactions: Havoc

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
i think it has more to do as an alternative to dairy than the health benefits. i dont drink almond milk thinking its making me healthier - i do it because milk gives me the poo's.
I guess so. The stuff is loaded with sugar, unless you get the low sugar version, and has almost no protein.

most people would be better off not drinking calories at all. Drinking juice and milk as a kid sets us up for that habit as an adult.

Beer is a necessary evil though.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Thought I like--no, love--to shoot loads into the faces of pretty women, I also feel like it's kind of degrading for the pretty women; As such, I am quick to sop it up with my cum rag, usually a nearby dirty sock,
:ROFLMAO:
Last chick I did that to had the prettiest face I ever came across.
(credit: George Carlin)

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Everyone is drinking almond & oat milk now
Was doing multiple things at once and accidentally poured my kid's almond milk into my glass of Costco eggnog. Realized my mistake before filling his glass with eggnog.

Turns out the almond milk is a hell of a good mix with the eggnog.