***Official Impeachment Proceedings***

utoma

Nep status
Apr 19, 2019
So. Trump declines invitation to participate in judicial impeachment hearings. And yet claims He's not getting due process.

Bill Clinton showed up to his investigation. Hillary showed up to her investigation.

utoma

Nep status
Apr 19, 2019
Another sentiment: why should Trump be allowed to run in 2020 if he tried to meddle in the 2020 elections. He should be impeached and not allowed to run.

If you try to cheat, you should get banned.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

CutnSnip

Phil Edwards status
Sep 11, 2018
Probably dropping in on you, California
Why should he show up and dignify what the partisan democrats are doing? Hold the vote.
Why should he show up and dignify what the partisan democrats are doing? Hold the vote.

he's a coward and so are the rest of washington including the democrats. you know damn well if donald sits under oath and testifies it is all over. them not showing up is as simple as that.

doubleup

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 18, 2019
By 'case' I think it's clear that Autoprax is talking about the legal case, built on testimony and facts. GromWAD's response is, like the GOP's, belligerence and character attack without any facts. That approach would never stand up in court, and should not prevail in the US Congress. If it does it will be a further erosion of our system of government sought by Vladimir Putin and other bad actors. Can you answer the question , with specifics, about your claim that Democrats failed miserably to make a case in the Constitutional sense, not as a political spectacle or mob rule face off? Waiting....

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Sure. It failed to change a single mind. It was an entirely partisan hack job that got exposed. How's that whole whistle blower thing working out for ya? The Shiff Show was a disaster for the democrats even if people like you lack the ability to admit it.
You have given me the what again (see circular reasoning). (I also see attribute substitution expressed in the form of the false consensus effect.)

I was asking for the specific "how."

I admit that is harder question for you to answer. But it's the key to supporting your conclusion.

Makule

Michael Peterson status
Aug 31, 2004
Somewhere between heaven and hell
Sure. It failed to change a single mind. It was an entirely partisan hack job that got exposed. How's that whole whistle blower thing working out for ya? The Shiff Show was a disaster for the democrats even if people like you lack the ability to admit it.
This hearing is not about getting 100% buy-in from the country. This hearing only needs to move the needle a mere 5-10%. And it will. Because it all comes down to ethics. McCain and Romney could not beat Obama. And they were choir boys as compared to Trump.

Groms you have no logic nor an ethic bone in your body.