Mexican cartels seize the avocado industry...

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
Wasn't there a Tom Clancy novel like this?

Wouldn't going to war with the cartels be going to war with Mexico?
It's not going to war with Mexico, if Mexico takes care of the problem its self.

The solution is giving (selling) Mexico with the tools to take care of the problem, without giving corruption a chance to distract the mission.

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
It's not going to war with Mexico, if Mexico takes care of the problem its self.

The solution is giving (selling) Mexico with the tools to take care of the problem, without giving corruption a chance to distract the mission.
lol?

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
My tipping point was 20 million illegals coming here, fleeing corruption.

Do you really think they come by choice?

We should help the good ones take back their country.

TeamScam

Miki Dora status
Jan 14, 2002
Mid-Atlantic
Can you get me some?
Yeah I'm in too, please. I mean as long as the Mexicans are already getting screwed because of me, let's throw some good wood on the fire and party hardy rock n roll.
Oh and for the vegan guy with a MS, I think you are vegan for all the wrong reasons. Mainly because you just spouted off so much regurgitated tired rhetoric as fact, I hope you are getting paid for it.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Wasn't there a Tom Clancy novel like this?

Wouldn't going to war with the cartels be going to war with Mexico?
The novel I thought of was Catch-22.

We'll pay the MIC to dronestrike the people paying the people who flood the weed Prohibition states with weed as good as it was 25 years ago 1/2 the price it was 25 years ago. Minderbinder would be on it.

All the customers will be satisfied and everyone will get a share due to our careful comprehension of Turtle's words.

There totally won't be a bunch of management and board-level job openings that totally beat a Sonoran Desert border crossing with a Coyote and the promise of artichokes to harvest. Nobody will have family members die and nobody would possibly resent whoever killed them. Everywhere else we've used Predators, there has been zero effort to immigrate to peaceful Western Countries.

Nothing could go wrong!

Reactions: Kento

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
My tipping point was 20 million illegals coming here, fleeing corruption.

Do you really think they come by choice?

We should help the good ones take back their country.
"And if you work hard, the money's good. This isn't true in Mexico. You can work hard here and still earn very little. What I don't like about Mexico is the paperwork - and especially the poverty. In the States you have poor people, but generally they're the ones who don't want to work. Here we have poor people, but poor because they have no opportunities. It's sad"

MitchellC

Legend (inyourownmind)
Nov 28, 2016
"And if you work hard, the money's good. This isn't true in Mexico. You can work hard here and still earn very little.
It seems you're attempting a bit of satire, but in reality, this statement is absolutely true. The greatest gift the WWII generation ever gave to every American is the US dollar standard. Without reserve currency status, we in the USA would be living much different lives. However, since every developed country in the global economy uses the dollar as their respective reserve bases, we are able to run $1 trillion+ **annual** deficits, while ringing up over $23 trillion in cumulative national debt. (Not including statutory obligations & promises to pay SS, pensions, etc.) And who's holding the bag? A hell of a lot of foreigners, that's who:

1574888823140.png

It is truly an incredible phenomenon, one that isn't really suitably appreciated by the common man. However, for those of us with a clue as to the reality of what is keeping the entire game afloat, it's a remarkable point to be alive in history.

Develop a highly paid career? Use capital savings to purchase - with debt - homes far in excess of net wealth? Want to live in a van without too much danger? Want to have kids & not work, but still live in a house and eat? How about checking yourself into a hospital without means to pay?

Secondly, here's the actual relevant text of the original authorization of force, conveniently updated by Obama in Dec, 2016:

What you may notice is that the authorization doesn't require the approval, sanction or acceptance by targeted regions (aka "nations"), nor governments. IOW, we go where we want, when we want. Yes, those who believe they may actually have a voice, that their vote somehow "matters" may very well find themselves dismayed at finally confronting the reality of the US imperial dynasty.

However, for those of us who actually get it, and have understood it for a long time, then it's only a matter of time and the particular theater of operations. If Cankles had won, it would be Russia; since Trump, it's closer to home in MX. QED

Leaverite

Rabbitt Bartholomew status
Dec 19, 2017
Central Cal
Getting the cartels designated as terrorist organizations will allow the US to go after their assets.Take away their ability to invest/bank in the international market, freeze their accounts.