Mexican cartels seize the avocado industry...

maybe

Michael Peterson status
Jul 23, 2011
All I know is that I ain't paying $2 for an avocado, like many stores in San Diego are charging. Nice to have friends with avo trees.

Side note to keep this Mexico related - Spent a few hours in Tijuana today. Paid a fraction of the cost for a root canal and porcelain crown at a modern dentistry. Always an adventure with the cab drivers :)

Reactions: Aruka

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Recreational mota was dropped from the issues to be resolved before the end of this years legislative term. Again.

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Finally!

As I said earlier, predator drone.
What do you consider acceptable collateral damage?

Where’s the money?

I keep reading here on the erBB that there’s human feces all over the streets up there, if the government can’t figure out how to keep the streets in Southern California clean what are they gonna clean up here?

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
What do you consider acceptable collateral damage?

Where’s the money?

I keep reading here on the erBB that there’s human feces all over the streets up there, if the government can’t figure out how to keep the streets in Southern California clean what are they gonna clean up here?
You're the nuclear engineer. Figure it out

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
Europe in the middle ages. Warlords and constant skirmishes. Serfs living and dying to serve their overlords.

That's what Mexico is today.

Europe progressed through a series of battles that unified it into countries.

Africa on the other hand is ruled by petty dictators. China is coming in and exploiting them, and draining them of their riches. Africas inability to organize themselves has always been their downfall.

Mexico has two competing warlords. The sooner that one of them becomes dominant, the better.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
Shock and awe, baby.

Thermobaric weapon. Air/ Fuel bomb the druglord's mountaintop. It will be visible for hundreds of miles.

Japan surrendered after two nukes. Air strike a couple of compounds.

Howz that for stepping up to the plate. You got anything better?

crustBrother

Kelly Slater status
Apr 23, 2001
Give them 24 hours to come down from the mountain, unarmed and surrender.

Everyone who stays is a combatant
One of the most useful things that I've picked up from listening to Jordan Peterson lectures is the concept of a "pathological oversimplification". I think this might be one of those.