First Flush. Filthy.

2surf

Duke status
Apr 12, 2004
California USA
www.allcare.com
1)The interesting thing is how the water in IB can test clean when you can still smell all the jacuzzi pipe water coming up from San Antonio.

2)I've had pretty bad chemical sort of rashes after surfing Baja Malibu.

I don't know if 1 and 2 are good signs about the infection potential from either place.
Baja Malibu is where I coined the term Cosmic Spiders to describe the snot-like floating stars that appeared in the lineup during winter waves. Oh, so perfect waves too.

gbg

Miki Dora status
Jan 22, 2006
Tomorrow and Tuesday gonna be good. Get it before the next storm. Looks like another one the following week.

rts265

Phil Edwards status
Oct 19, 2007
ok there is a video out that is definitely where surfdog is talking about and looks way more fun than the punishment at the spot I was talking about.

maybe

Michael Peterson status
Jul 23, 2011
Gary, you dipshit...

IB was dirty long before you showed up. Thanks for giving us the Beachgrit/Stab update.
You are a kook from New Hampshire who transferred to San Diego State in your 20's. What Frat did you belong to?
I've yet to see you in the water

• Haha
Reactions: afoaf

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Gary, you dipshit...

IB was dirty long before you showed up. Thanks for giving us the Beachgrit/Stab update.
You are a kook from New Hampshire who transferred to San Diego State in your 20's. What Frat did you belong to?
This calls for a TJ Sloughs surf off.

Reactions: tacos

maybe

Michael Peterson status
Jul 23, 2011
afoaf.. we all lose in the end.

Please let me know where the magic lies...

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Gary, you dipshit...

Another satisfied customer!

• Haha
Reactions: tacos and afoaf

maybe

Michael Peterson status
Jul 23, 2011
Gee... there is rain and IB is polluted. Thanks for being telling us Gary. We would have never known that.

But please, keep giving us your deep insight. Kook.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
The funny thing is "maybe" could be one of at least a dozen people's other trolls.
For sure.

I miss the Jasyn versus Hilldo battles. Didn't that one actually go to scraps in real life? :ROFLMAO: Absurd, yes, but at least they followed through beyond an internet slap and tickle fest.

• Haha
Reactions: brukuns

thrillkicker

Nep status
Mar 16, 2009
The funny thing is "maybe" could be one of at least a dozen people's other trolls.
Kento smelt it, good chance he dealt it.

#1 suspect would be Fecalface tho.
One of the things he's exceptionally bitter about
are his chipped, crooked, yellowed teeth.

The handle Fecalface is a euphemism for "Serbian dental problems".

Bad breath too! :sick:

maybe

Michael Peterson status
Jul 23, 2011
There you go again Gary... this time bringing up wives. How about the time you mentioned something crude about my mother? I informed you she had cancer and you stated "I'll still bend her over."

It would be pretty easy to head down to where you consider yourself a local... E street is it? ...and knock a couple of your veneered caps out.

If you're half the man you think you are, you would apologize and let it go. Keep it up and we may be meeting one day.

Maybe just wants to drop to his knees and take my cock in his mouth. Like his wife does on our rendezvous.