I'm looking forward to seeing what sort of retarded sh!t the GOP
comes up with this week to try to distract from the public hearings

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
The GOP are just going to ignore all the evidence of trump's criminality and hope for the best.

The question is if the voters will be okay with it.

We know the minions JDGAF but that is 30% of the population?

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I see how the minions frame that everything is okay with trump would be much more conducive to self regulation.

Ignorance is bliss.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
What will Trumby's big distraction from the public hearings be? When will he make some big announcement?

A psychopath like him will not enjoy a public display of evidence against him.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
He doesn't see it because he's covering his eyes.
Kinda like how you guys have been doing about the results of all the other times the walls were closing in?

Face it, Trump is going to continue to be President and just might win again in 2020. And the tears will flow

• Haha
Reactions: FecalFace

utoma

Nep status
Apr 19, 2019
Kinda like how you guys have been doing about the results of all the other times the walls were closing in?

Face it, Trump is going to continue to be President and just might win again in 2020. And the tears will flow
I'm not saying Trump is not the president, nor am I saying he will continue being the president, nor that he might win again in 2020.

I'm saying that Trump has done some horrific unethical acts as a person, let alone as the President. And your refusal to see these obvious things is very telling.

Trump also continues to be in power due to the GOP doing the same things you are now. No republican thinks Trump should be held accountable, and the easiest response is to believe what Trump has done to be totally okay.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
I'm not saying Trump is not the president, nor am I saying he will continue being the president, nor that he might win again in 2020.

I'm saying that Trump has done some horrific unethical acts as a person, let alone as the President. And your refusal to see these obvious things is very telling.

Trump also continues to be in power due to the GOP doing the same things you are now. No republican thinks Trump should be held accountable, and the easiest response is to believe what Trump has done to be totally okay.

If Trumby was a democrat and committed all of these offenses, do you think he would have made it past the second year of his term?

Based solely on the merits of his actions and the evidence against him.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias

Ifail already told us that "ethics is in the eye of the beholder".

It's pointless trying to appeal to his conscience.

He doesn't have any.

Just like GrossDad.

These people are free of moral compass, unconcerned with right and wrong, disrespectful of the society and its rules.

They would side with a serial killer, just to see your tears.
That's where we are.

:love: ifailalot

Last edited:
Reactions: mundus

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
What I find interesting about the upcoming "witnesses" to testify "publicly" this week, is that didn't these SAME witnesses testify ALREADY in the private, behind closed door inquiry the last few weeks?

Will we be getting some kind of new revelations that we didn't get in their original testimonies, answers?

Are they going to be going over previous testimonies again?

Are we going to see all new re-cross examination of previous answers?

Squeezing more blood from these turnips?

Why can't we see new witnesses that have yet to be questioned? Hunter, whistleblower, Orr and others involved in the actual subject of the call?

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
What I find interesting about the upcoming "witnesses" to testify "publicly" this week, is that didn't these SAME witnesses testify ALREADY in the private, behind closed door inquiry the last few weeks?

Will we be getting some kind of new revelations that we didn't get in their original testimonies, answers?

Are they going to be going over previous testimonies again?

Are we going to see all new re-cross examination of previous answers?

Squeezing more blood from these turnips?

Why can't we see new witnesses that have yet to be questioned? Hunter, whistleblower, Orr and others involved in the actual subject of the call?
I'm sorry it's been aired to the public like you and ilk asked for.

utoma

Nep status
Apr 19, 2019
Lol. Please tell us how Hunter is a reasonable person to call to testify. He's just the latest GOP attempt to muddy the waters, as his Ukraine allegations have already been debunked. Do you want to call Hillary too, or Obama ?

The inquiry at hand is about Trump and his call to Ukraine, and how Trump withheld federal aide in exchange for the Ukraine president to make public remarks about a political opponent. Don't try to make it about something else.

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
Lol. Please tell us how Hunter is a reasonable person to call to testify. He's just the latest GOP attempt to muddy the waters, as his Ukraine allegations have already been debunked. Do you want to call Hillary too, or Obama ?

The inquiry at hand is about Trump and his call to Ukraine, and how Trump withheld federal aide in exchange for the Ukraine president to make public remarks about a political opponent. Don't try to make it about something else.
You guys all know this is about the fear of making Biden look bad. He was your front-runner, and Biden's buddy whistleblower freaked out when he heard about it 2nd. 3rd hand. So he went to Schiff and spewed his fears of Biden being tainted by it.

This is all just revenge for outing Biden and his son. No more, no less. Biden's son was there in Ukraine for what again? Why Burisma in Ukraine of ALL the places Biden could've planted him on some BOD around the world to make $50-$80k a month?

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Not all of it early on. Only recently have full transcripts been made public. And with it, cracks in stories and time-lines emerged.
So you should have nothing to complain about then, right?

Or is the problem that it's Trump and Minion's lies that are cracking?

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR

What new info do you think we'll get, that we didn't already see from Taylor, Yano and Kent in their full transcripts?

If Repubs are allowed to re-cross-exam again on live TV, it will put much of their earlier shot down answers in public, real time.

Dems had better hope they can spin this their way well, or it will go down in flames before their very eyes.

utoma

Nep status
Apr 19, 2019
Again. Hunters Ukraine allegations have already been debunked. Not illegal. Ethically poor. Far too many people get hired based on their name.

But Hunter has Nothing to do with Trump and his request to Ukraine's president.

The point of public testimony is so the public can see for themselves. 300 pages of testimonies is hard to digest.