Someone killed a Trump Baby Balloon in Alabama.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
:ROFLMAO:
I think the fact that this guy is getting arrested for this is complete BS. The only possible crime would be if the balloon belonged to someone else, in which case the owner should be compensated. Or if someone close to the balloon felt genuinely threatened, in which case I would defer to the courts. Either way, a felony charge is way out of control.

I would feel the exact same way if it was with your idiotic hypothetical. Unlike you, I don't cherry pick who the 1st amendment applies to.

And get fooked for saying I am a Nazi sympathizer- not once have I ever defended a (neo)Nazi.
I didn't say you're a Nazi sympathizer idiot.

Check that freebleeding.

Demonetizing bigots on YouTube is attack on free speech but this guy's being charged with criminal mischief is over the line.

You are an alt-right boot licker. Just embrace it.

Last edited:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Guess you don't have a relevant example of me bitching about Antifa doing something less harmful. Like I thought.

Demonetizing bigots on YouTube is attack on free speech but this guy's being charged with criminal mischief is over the line.
Holy false equivalency batman. The real life consequences of going through the criminal justice system and being labeled a felon =/= demonitization on you tube. I also have no problem with demonitization.

You are an alt-right boot licker. Just embrace it.
Do you still have a milosevic poster on your bedroom ceiling? Weird.

Reactions: Ifallalot

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
Trump Baby cut in front of a certain erBB forum member infamous for rage against the underage and was stabbed to death. As he left the scene of the attack the perpetrator was heard to repeatedly shriek, "I SEE NAZIS!!"

Film at 11.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Guess you don't have a relevant example of me bitching about Antifa doing something less harmful. Like I thought.

Holy false equivalency batman. The real life consequences of going through the criminal justice system and being labeled a felon =/= demonitization on you tube. I also have no problem with demonitization.

Do you still have a milosevic poster on your bedroom ceiling? Weird.
Criminal mischief is not a felony ding dong.

Nice ethnic jab there Proud Boi jock strap sniffer.

I was on the streets protesting against Milošević at risk of going to gulag before you could point Europe on the map.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Trump Baby cut in front of a certain erBB forum member infamous for rage against the underage and was stabbed to death. As he left the scene of the attack the perpetrator was heard to repeatedly shriek, "I SEE NAZIS!!"

Film at 11.
LOL it's enough mentioning the word Nazi to trigger you.

You can talk about rage.

INDEPENDEJO

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Criminal mischief is not a felony ding dong.
Again, you clearly suck at reading comprehension. Of the few articles I have seen regarding this incident, i.e. what shows up on my Obama iphone, he is being charged with a felony. I hope that is wrong, for the defendant sake. I have clearly stated, several times, that I think the felony charge is excessive, even if it is within the confines of the law.

That said, if he broke the law, then I cannot help him. In which case I would maintain that a felony is still absurd.
Nice ethnic jab there Proud Boi jock strap sniffer.

I was on the streets protesting against Milošević at risk of going to gulag before you could point Europe on the map.
Yet this is the first time you have publicly spoken out against him. Weird. I've publicly spoken out on the ErBB more times against the alt right than you have against Milosevic. Fact.

• Haha
Reactions: FecalFace