Someone killed a Trump Baby Balloon in Alabama.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
It's weird how trump can engender such dedication in the retards.

All trump minions are ignoring the fact that minions end up under the bus.

I guess one needs to learn that for one's self.

They are going to get a challenging course of psychopath 101 with surprise ending.

Ha!

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
When this all over Trumptards are gonna need a category in the DSM.

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
The baby was preparing to give testimony regarding an underage sex ring that implicated Bill Clinton.

Thanks Hillary.

• Wow
Reactions: afoaf

sirfun

Duke status
Apr 26, 2008
U.S.A.
1573410452012.png

Yeah Team !! )

Hutchinson was charged with first degree criminal mischief, a felony, and was released on $2,500 bond, according to AL.com. It was not clear if he had retained an attorney. After his release, he posted a Facebook live video, saying as he stood in front of a TV with the game playing: “Some liberals tried to come to my hometown and start some trouble. That ain’t happening. I did get arrested. I got charged. That’s all right. I’d do it again given the opportunity.”

:)

Last edited:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
If this was Antifa bursting a Nazi balloon, the freebleeding from grapedrink, ifailalot, GWS and Caca would be unbearable.
:ROFLMAO:
I think the fact that this guy is getting arrested for this is complete BS. The only possible crime would be if the balloon belonged to someone else, in which case the owner should be compensated. Or if someone close to the balloon felt genuinely threatened, in which case I would defer to the courts. Either way, a felony charge is way out of control.

I would feel the exact same way if it was with your idiotic hypothetical. Unlike you, I don't cherry pick who the 1st amendment applies to.

And get fooked for saying I am a Nazi sympathizer- not once have I ever defended a (neo)Nazi.

Reactions: Ifallalot

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
You've been raving against Antifa for much less.

But arresting this guy was out of control!

GTFO
Um, no. Antifa actually assaults people, including innocents. All of my examples against them relate to them going too far, where it goes past the point of exercising their 1A rights. Which I believe apply to everyone regardless of their political persuasion. Unlike you.

Please post an example of me bitching about Antifa doing something less harmful. I'll wait.

I would only support arresting him if actually broke the law and endangered people. There are laws about carrying and wielding knives in public, which may actually apply in this case. Either way, I think a felony charge is excessive and seems politically motivated, especially given the state and prevailing politics where this took place.