***Official Impeachment Proceedings***

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
Conveniently, no mention of Repub cross-exam questions/comments. As has been the case in the MSM since day 1 of this inquiry.
the key points stand....

no corruption push in any other nation receiving aid

ukraine was rated sufficiently to qualify for aid against corruption metrics

trump pushing for investigation in to no one else in ukraine other than his primary opponent

sondland confirms release of aid contingent on public announcement of investigation in to
the Bidens

first-party attendees to call all and other communique corroborate whistle blower complaint

DNI IG deems whistle blower and their filing as credible

seeing as how there are full transcripts out for some of the previously held hearings,
can you point me to some cross-examination that disarms the points in the article
which I have also reiterated above?

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
the key points stand....

trump pushing for investigation in to no one else in ukraine other than his primary opponent

sondland confirms release of aid contingent on public announcement of investigation in to
the Bidens

first-party attendees to call all and other communique corroborate whistle blower complaint

seeing as how there are full transcripts out for some of the previously held hearings,
can you point me to some cross-examination that disarms the points in the article
Those are not the facts until Ezra Levin offers his opinion and puts a video on You Tubes.

As GrossDad would put it, "you have your facts, I have mine".

• Haha
Reactions: Woke AF

Surfdog

Duke status
Apr 22, 2001
South coast OR
the key points stand....

the Bidens

"sondland confirms release of aid contingent on public announcement of investigation in to
the Bidens "

But neither of those ever came to fruition. Aid given, no announcements ever made.

So, quid pro quo is now officially dead, right?

Last edited:

afoaf

Duke status
Jun 25, 2008
"sondland confirms release of aid contingent on public announcement of investigation in to
the Bidens "

But neither of those ever came to fruition. Aid given, no announcements ever made.

So, quid pro quo is now officially dead, right?
wait.....you're serious?