11,000 climate scientist: The earth faces a "climate emergency"

Mike_Jones

Tom Curren status
Mar 5, 2009
If you missed this over the last week you must have been dead.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2019/11/11000-scientists-just-kidding.php

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NOVEMBER 8, 2019

11,000 SCIENTISTS? JUST KIDDING

Earlier this week, the world’s news media reported breathlessly that 11,000 scientists had issued a report contending that the Earth faces a “climate emergency.” NBC News, to cite just one example, described a “study” produced by an “international consortium of more than 11,000 scientists.” This screen shot of a Google search illustrates the coverage:

Actually, there was no study, there was just a press release. And it wasn’t 11,000 scientists, it was 11,000 random people who put their names on a web page. But today’s reporters are so biased and so incompetent that when it comes to “climate change,” they will swallow anything.

This video by Canada’s Ezra Levant is a little long, but it makes the point very well. Another day, another global warming fraud:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Meanwhile the iconography of St. Greta grows

Not creepy at all.

The supposed enlightened atheists are just replacing "God" with "science" and creating saints

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
Meanwhile the iconography of St. Greta grows

Not creepy at all.

The supposed enlightened atheists are just replacing "God" with "science" and creating saints

"Cobre said he was searching for a building for a new mural when environmental nonprofit oneatmosphere.org approached him about the project."

So he's helping save the environment by releasing a shitton of VOCs into the atmosphere. And was commissioned to do so by environmental group oneatmosphere.org

L

O

L

You cannot make this sh!t up. :ROFLMAO:

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Ezra Levant?

This is why people like you and Gross dad hate the lame stream media.

They are not telling you what you want to hear - insane fantasies.

Not even Fox.

I can't think of one lefty YouTube scam artist that I would want to listen to. Do they even exist?

There are literally hundreds of the right wing conspiracy wackos on YT, who found the way to monetize the fact that you're a gullible idiot with questionable morals and no conscience.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
You’re going to compare science with religion now?

you fell off the crazy trains and into something different.
I did not compare science with religion. I compared the way that the "faithful", most of whom have no real understanding of the science, treat the explanations

• Haha
Reactions: manbearpig

$kully

Duke status
Feb 27, 2009
Ezra Levant?

This is why people like you and Gross dad hate the lame stream media.

They are not telling you what you want to hear - insane fantasies.

Not even Fox.

I can't think of one lefty YouTube scam artist that I would want to listen to. Do they even exist?

There are literally hundreds of the right wing conspiracy wackos on YT, who found the way to monetize the fact that you're a gullible idiot with questionable morals and no conscience.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
They are all lying but Exxon Mobil is telling the truth, right stupids?

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Ever witnessed a disaster zone or Third World poverty up close? Legit question.
They won't answer because they haven't been anywhere where there's a chance they may get out of their comfort zone.

But they know everything about "shitholes" and shithole people.

They learned it from a podcast.