Can we now agree that the so called "main stream news" is a complete fraud?

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
Lying under oath is a high crime in federal court. If used to cover for another crime (Paula Jones), it just adds to the case.

Many people are jailed just for lying under oath in a court of law. Clinton as a lawyer, knows this well.
So you’re jumping on the impeachment train then?

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Trump doesnt have the stones,. Imagine him getting grilled for hours like Hilldog.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
When the media heads were going apeshit about some words that Trump said (grab ‘em by the pussy) they also at that very same time covering up what they knew about Weistein and Epstein.

The Weinstein thing doesn’t bother me much at all. Movie people do movie people things to get into movies.

The Epstein thing is a whole nuther animal.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
CBS is equally shitty. It is worth noting that ABC's primary competitors in the news business are all now not only providing cover for ABC. They are also continuing to provide cover for Epstein and his accomplices. Really only Fox is covering this one. There is one shining hope though.........60 Minutes Australia is going to do a major piece on it this weekend. 60 Minutes in this country wont touch it though.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
Whatever relationship there ever was ended many years ago which has been widely reported even by the left wing media.

You've got quite an imagination when it comes to get trump conspiracy theories and no doubt you'll believe anything negative about Trump without question. It wouldn't even surprise me if political operatives or even CNN were right now paying and prepping a woman to come forward with an allegation to feed foolish minds like you......much like the Kavanaugh rape trains story that many on this forum bought hook line and sinker.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
Oops. Sounds like CBS fired someone who wasn't even the whistleblower. Meanwhile ABC is on an internal mission to destroy anyone they think was involved in the leaked video.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
Its interesting to me how the main stream media is actually circling the wagons to protect ABC. That is really strange behavior in the business world where typically when your competitor is drowning you throw them an anchor rather than a life line.

lagunaboy

Michael Peterson status
Apr 24, 2017
Its interesting to me how the main stream media is actually circling the wagons to protect ABC. That is really strange behavior in the business world where typically when your competitor is drowning you throw them an anchor rather than a life line.
You thrive on conspiracy theories.