Joel Tudor still a turd

McHatin

Nep status
Apr 11, 2010
He is 50/50 on social media: IG

Sometimes he instigates a lot and almost baits people with his comments

But other times he posts cools stuff, surf history, etc.

ULUSURFER

Gerry Lopez status
Jan 2, 2007
Australia
Visit site
See him from time to time at Cardiff and have a quick chat. He’s usually polite in the water and not bothering anyone. I’ve heard the same stuff about him being an ass but never witnessed it

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Duffy has just crossed the "Greg Griffin - humble brag - I know something you don't know" line
Hmmm, really? I always thought it was pretty obvious that he was poking people he knows with those posts.

I do the same on my IG but I don’t have thousands of strangers following me.

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
I have a whole lifetime of things you will never know . Who ran the T&C factory for 20 years ? Answer that one ;-)
See Greg, this is why you are so predictable. The "teacher" gives the information. The "know it all" taunts.

I know more about building houses than you will ever know. If you asked me how deep to dig your foundation, or what concrete mix to use, I would tell you. A "know it all" would instead tell you a story about the time he and (insert name drop here) dug a footing.

griffinsurfboard

Duke status
Oct 31, 2004
Palm Coast , Florida
Visit site
Consistency is a good thing :)

1,000's of interesting stories I have that I won't name persons involved .

After a mass work place shooting a top shaper was fired for threatning to bring a gun to work , 1 year later they were swooning him for the glassing work on his 700 board japan order .

Would you feel good about naming these persons 15 years later ?

everysurfer

Phil Edwards status
Sep 9, 2013
Santa Barbara County
Consistency is a good thing :)

1,000's of interesting stories I have that I won't name persons involved .

After a mass work place shooting a top shaper was fired for threatning to bring a gun to work , 1 year later they were swooning him for the glassing work on his 700 board japan order .

Would you feel good about naming these persons 15 years later ?
Right over your head, Greg. Right over your head.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
competitive athletes who come off as dicks will have the capacity to be quite charming and generous.

You guys might not believe this but there are people who would tell you that I'm an asshole.

We all have or bad days.