G7 to be held at Trump resort

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
When I worked for a government contractor, we had business dealings with foreign nationals and we couldn't even let them buy us a beer.

But if a president wants to prop up his failing and bedbug infested resort.....republicans are totally fine with that

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Evidence of what? He's not entitled to have guests at a place he OWNS? Would you rather Martha's Vineyard, The Hamptons or Hawaii?
He bilking the taxpayer for his own benefit just like everything else he does. Gets away with it because of morons like you, proud of yourself

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
More like you keep defending don the con no matter what he does.
No, I simply DGAF and I'm laughing at you guys who live your life hanging on the edge of your seats waiting for what Trump is going to do next

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Evidence of what? He's not entitled to have guests at a place he OWNS? Would you rather Martha's Vineyard, The Hamptons or Hawaii?
Hey moron, what part of "using presidential power for personal gain" don't you understand?

And what part of "lining own pockets with taxpayer money" don't you understand?

If I wasn't bored at the airport I probably wouldn't respond. it gives me something to do.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Hey moron, what part of "using presidential power for personal gain" don't you understand?

If I wasn't bored at the airport I probably wouldn't respond. it gives me something to do.

The facts stand on their own.

Hopefully the morons will at least see how moronic they were being after the fact.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.

What personal gain? How many dollars will reach his pocket and give me a source for your bullshit claim?