my foray into Reddit r/surfing community

Duke status
Feb 20, 2003
That always happens, I go out early, I go out of my way down the beach, and every barney ignores all the empty peaks and crowd around me yewing every minute. Should I strap a scuba knife to my arm and act crazy to scare them off?
happened to me this morning. dork stuck to me like medina in a heat.
i often wonder if i surfed naked or sang opera for the whole session if theyd paddle away

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
happened to me this morning. dork stuck to me like medina in a heat.
i often wonder if i surfed naked or sang opera for the whole session if theyd paddle away
Have a fat lady paddle out with you so the dorks know it's time to paddle in when she starts singing.

Reactions: Topazslider

jamesgang

Miki Dora status
Aug 9, 2006
Location Location
I was skating with the groms at Banzai today. They were going off about who the biggest dick in the water is, and to a kid they said Medina. They hate that guy. Doesn't talk, doesn't smile, just burns. Kelly is the favorite non-local (although I guess he's a local now).

Reactions: Havoc
May 11, 2022
I still think that, in general, Reddit is one of the best places on the Internet. There is almost everything here: from photos with kittens to serious scientific discussions. But it is clear that you will be banned for an offensive comment, infringement of rights, and so on, just like on any other site or forum. It seems to me that this is a pretty good practice with such popularity. I didn't realize it until I decided to Buy Reddit Accounts with high karma. This is the whole point, if you write bad comments and make bad posts, you will have corresponding karma, and vice versa.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: grapedrink