Mitt Romney
Bill Kristol

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
This is a positive for Trumptards.
No, non-interventionism is the positive. Getting out of the Middle East is the positive. The linked article is about collateral damage that is necessary when we start taking care of ourselves first

But feel free to go help out the Kurds

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
No, non-interventionism is the positive. Getting out of the Middle East is the positive. The linked article is about collateral damage that is necessary when we start taking care of ourselves first

But feel free to go help out the Kurds
I can actually see your point this time, but in this instance the costs outweigh the benefits. We are involved all over the world and this is not realistically changing anytime soon and we need allies in the region. How come we cut off the Kurds yet continue to coddle SA including recently sending more troops?

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Thanks,
I didn't quite get what he was saying, other than he supports tRump and dead Kurds

Or he was trying to be funny like the big boys, and not quite making it.

I think he said your pvssy smells badly and that all women have smelly pvssies. And that women are the worst.

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
Those wacky Turks just want to see if they can get away with 2 genocides in a 100 years.

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
And ISIS wasn't the Kurds problem either. Let them all go.

I believe quite a few mass killings of civilian Kurds were credited to ISIS no?

It was over 100,000 civilians executed by ISIS in Syria alone wasn't it?

If I was a Kurd I'd have a problem with that. 12,000 ISIS prisoners and their fate would start to look like a no-brainer.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
I can actually see your point this time, but in this instance the costs outweigh the benefits. We are involved all over the world and this is not realistically changing anytime soon and we need allies in the region. How come we cut off the Kurds yet continue to coddle SA including recently sending more troops?
Gotta start somewhere

but I see your point. The two countries I hate supporting the most are Saudi Arabia and Israel

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
Gotta start somewhere

but I see your point. The two countries I hate supporting the most are Saudi Arabia and Israel

We get to use our Space Force, save money on foreign aid, AND walk away from Middle East as long as certain half-lifes allow.

Win-win-win.

Waterlogged05

Michael Peterson status
May 14, 2005
how many times have we left the kurds to get phucked, 3 or 4 at least?

As stoked as I am at the idea of exiting the middle east, the rapid intensification could create another vacuum and lead to ISIS 2.0

One of the biggest failures of the early 2000s afganistan/iraq invasion was not carving out an area for the kurdish people to have as their own state.