Turkey just began their attack on the Kurds. Civillians dead

ElOgro

Duke status
Dec 3, 2010
Considering what the Kurds suffered at the hands of ISIS, slaughtering those 12,000 prisoners has got to be on the table as far as they are concerned.
B9BC3904-8255-4388-9639-75A18FA6FE89.jpeg
Brings the UN to it’s knees over climate change

C2A3CE90-338F-4E6D-AB36-0877BE290F2E.png
Why isn’t the UN not taking the lead on this?

Again, what is the promise, in what form was the promise made, and who made the promise?

Reactions: Ifallalot

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
Putin's orders is kill them all
It's kind of a logical move for the Kurds. And I couldn't really blame them frankly. Not considering what they have gone through.

WASHINGTON — Kurdish fighters battling ISIS desperately want more guns and armor, but they already have a secret weapon: The fanatics they’re fighting fear that if they get killed in combat by a woman, they won’t go to heaven. “They have many female battalions, as you know who fought very bravely,” Rep. Ed Royce (R-Calif.), who chairs the House International Relations Committee, told The Post of the Kurds.

Let the ladies have them.

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
Trumby just issued a warning.

Turkey knows Trumby won't follow through on anything.

Turkey can do whatever the fvck they want now.

Putin wins again.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
So are the Kurds.

Would you stand back while one of your kids killed the other?
If my kids were fuckked up middle eastern death cultists, yes.

Look man, this is yet another area where I have been aligned with the left/liberals and it appears they are bailing on me yet again. Fuckking Obama tan on getting us out of the ME and failed to follow through in any substantial way. Trump ran on getting us out and he’s following through. This is what getting out of there looks like.

It ain’t pretty.

We shouldn’t be there. I’m fairly confident that less than 3 years ago every other liberal on this forum was saying we should get out of the ME.

We’re getting out. It’s gonna be nasty.

It’s a region filled with barbarians.

Let ‘em bang.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Wasn’t Trump going to starts wars with...

Syria
Iran
Russia
North Korea
?

It is absolutely fascinating to watch the anti-war, anti-meddling in the ME left suddenly becoming neo-con style war hawks.

Amazing.

• Love
Reactions: Ifallalot