***Official Impeachment Proceedings***

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
35 Months Of Peach Mints
Driving in to work this morning the radio station I had on played about a 5 minute montage of insane democrats and media personalities speculating wildly about ways to impeach Trumby going back to even before election day. It was most excellent!!!!
That audio alone would be a powerful enough political ad to bury the democrats in 2020.

Bring it on!!!!!!

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
35 Months Of Peach Mints
Driving in to work this morning the radio station I had on played about a 5 minute montage of insane democrats and media personalities speculating wildly about ways to impeach Trumby going back to even before election day. It was most excellent!!!!
That audio alone would be a powerful enough political ad to bury the democrats in 2020.

Bring it on!!!!!!

Which right-wing radio show?

hal9000

Duke status
Jan 30, 2016
Urbana, Illinois
35 Months Of Peach Mints

Bring it on!!!!!!

What you’re really saying is that Trumby is so incompetent and corrupt that his administration has been an abject failure so far.

Anyone who’s capable, good at leading, and free of corruption, would be much better at this job.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
I like to watch a little fox.

I'm always like, Holy sh!t.

CNN seems pretty biased these day too.

I like the News hour.

It's run by liberal faggots but they are still trying to do news.

Reactions: FecalFace

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Melania's dress is awesome
Look at the difference in the stomach of Trump's kid and M.

By the look on M's face, she doesn't feel safe around D.

She's using an immobilizing strategy to deal with the threat and that will kill you in the long run.