A realistic perspective on how to fix Climate Change...

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
A lot of this the growing pains of the whites being subsumed.

If you are white and your culture is the dominant culture, it's going to feel uncomfortable when that starts to go away.

I think a lot of white dudes mistake the struggle to exist with the subsumation that is occurring. Same way a non white may mistake the struggle to survive for racism.

That doesn't mean that racism doesn't exist. Or subsumption doesn't feel distressful.

I don't see the different tribes trying to send the other the message of safety, without which we are doomed to endless conflict.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
In a 2018 episode of the Ben Shapiro show Ben tried to argue that assuming all black people are criminals is a reasonable use of group data rather than racism. This included justifying avoiding young black people on the street and hiring no black people if you can't run a background check. No word was given on whether or not he would see it as reasonable to refuse hiring or renting to men because they have a higher violent crime rate than women.

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
Shapiro wrote an article for TownHall in 2002 stating that he is ‘really sick of people who whine about civilian casualties’ in Afghanistan because 'one American soldier is worth far more than an Afghan civilian'. He suggested that the IDF follow a US War on Terror approach to their oppression of Palestinians. He claims he would have ‘gone in with F-16s and leveled Jenin’ – a city of 40,000 Palestinians.
BS is a boot strapper to the 10th power.

JP is too but not to the level of BS.

The right loves the boot strap boys because they think poor people preventing them from being all they can be, which is silly.

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Shapiro wrote an article for TownHall in 2002 stating that he is ‘really sick of people who whine about civilian casualties’ in Afghanistan because 'one American soldier is worth far more than an Afghan civilian'. He suggested that the IDF follow a US War on Terror approach to their oppression of Palestinians. He claims he would have ‘gone in with F-16s and leveled Jenin’ – a city of 40,000 Palestinians.
LMAO 2002

And sorry, an American is worth more than an Afghani, you're American, aren't you?

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
I don't see the different tribes trying to send the other the message of safety, without which we are doomed to endless conflict.
The problem is that bigots have the support from the top.

Trump legitimized and normalized racism and helped racists come out from under the rock.

Things that were positively racist or bigoted 10 years ago are now apparently debatable.

There's no stigma about it, these now became "political opinions" because hey, the guy in the White House is saying it and he's important so it's legit.

Instead, the stigma is placed on those who mutter the word racist, even when it accurately describes racist actions.

As much as I agree with you, I don't think the solution is to stop calling racist a racist in order to send the message of safety.

Hopefully the common sense prevails.

My guess is that when Trump goes back to his miserable life, we will return to some degree of normalcy.

Last edited:

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
LMAO 2002

And sorry, an American is worth more than an Afghani, you're American, aren't you?
We are talking about civilian deaths so no, no life is more important than the other because of nationality.

But it figures that you would think that. Gross.

Just because you discarded your principles and turned 180º, doesn't mean others have.

I'm the same person I was in 2002 and so is Ben Shapiro. Except, like you, he's a piece of sh!t.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
"If you pay tuition, you're sponsoring the militant homosexual agenda. If you pay taxes, you're sponsoring the militant homosexual agenda. If your child majors in English, you're sponsoring the militant homosexual agenda. Tell Billy to major in math."

— Ben Shapiro, who attended college and (probably) pays taxes

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
And the truth is, no pro-life person on Earth would kill baby Hitler. Right, because baby Hitler wasn't Hitler, adult Hitler was Hitler. Baby Hitler was a baby.
—Ben Shapiro, cool kids' philosopher

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
The problem is that bigots have the support from the top.

Trump legitimized and normalized racism and helped racists come out from under the rock.

Things that were positively racist or bigoted 10 years ago are now apparently debatable.

There's no stigma about it, these now became "political opinions" because hey, the guy in the White House is saying it and he's important so it's legit.

Instead, the stigma is placed on those who mutter the word racist, even when it accurately describes racist actions.

As much as I agree with you, I don't think the solution is to stop calling racist a racist in order to send the message of safety.

Hopefully the common sense prevails.

My guess is that when Trump goes back to his miserable life, we will return to some degree of normalcy.
Civility has functional properties to keep the society cohesive. Trump's lack of it is criminal negligence.

The rule number 1 of the cowboy is don't spook the herd.

Last edited:
Reactions: FecalFace

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Obama gave a speech saying that America is good and that we should support liberty and stand up against fascism.

Shapiro criticized the black man for saying, quote, "Nazis are bad" by claiming that this left-wing "lecturing" is how we got Trump, who Shapiro supports, but will pretend to oppose when it's convenient for the purpose of concern trolling.

This, of course, makes perfect sense, since it is perfectly rational to think "I'm so sick of being told what to do by a constitutional law professor, I'm voting for the racist, sexist, bigoted reality show host who cheats his vendors and founded his own scam university."

Shalom!

Kento

Duke status
Jan 11, 2002
The Bar
A lot of this the growing pains of the whites being subsumed.

If you are white and your culture is the dominant culture, it's going to feel uncomfortable when that starts to go away.

I think a lot of white dudes mistake the struggle to exist with the subsumation that is occurring. Same way a non white may mistake the struggle to survive for racism.

That doesn't mean that racism doesn't exist. Or subsumption doesn't feel distressful.

That's kind of funny because white American culture is mostly an adoption of other cultures but made blander.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
There are TWO paragraphs idiot, TWO separate thoughts.

Even if it wasn't clear from that post, I said it million times since: The "homophobic" comment was referring strictly to Ben Shapiro.
Again, you used the “they’ve” and “their”, which by definition means you were talking about more than person.

So, were you talking about more than 1 person, or did you happen to commit 2 grammatical errors while only describing BS?

Like I said, the logical progression of your statements suggests the former.

And yes, you are the alt-right white knight of this forum.
Beats being a Milosevic sympathizer, who you’ve never denounced here. See, I can use that kind of logic against you too!

We count on you to be there to defend Cultural Marxism.
So that’s your new trope now? Lolz

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
We are talking about civilian deaths so no, no life is more important than the other because of nationality.

But it figures that you would think that. Gross.

Just because you discarded your principles and turned 180º, doesn't mean others have.

I'm the same person I was in 2002 and so is Ben Shapiro. Except, like you, he's a piece of sh!t.
No, people change. Especially people who were under 18 in 2002 like Shapiro and under 25 then like me.

Actually being proud of the fact that you haven't learned or changed shows how rigid, close-minded, and ignorant you are

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
Looks like Fecal found a new obsession since Milo and Gavin are irrelevant now

The best part is none of these quotes are even remotely offensive.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
The best part is none of these quotes are even remotely offensive.
Of course you don't find them offensive.

You are not on the receiving end of any of Shapiro's/alt-right vile, bigoted diatribes.

You are a white straight male, like Shapiro, spewing hatred at others who are unlike you. Why would you be offended?

It's not like you have conscience.

Like I've always said. You're a piece of sh!t.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
No, people change. Especially people who were under 18 in 2002 like Shapiro and under 25 then like me.

Actually being proud of the fact that you haven't learned or changed shows how rigid, close-minded, and ignorant you are
We are not talking about learning, we are talking about basic human principles.

You discarded yours.

Shapiro have always been a piece of sh!t. You apparently became one 3 years ago. Well done.

• Haha
Reactions: GWS_2 and Ifallalot