A realistic perspective on how to fix Climate Change...

Autoprax

Duke status
Jan 24, 2011
Vagina Point
What are some specific ideas from BS and JP you don't like?

To me, they both seem like boot strappers.

And boot strapping is actualy a necessary element.

But it won't fix everything.

Helping poor should be framed as an investment in the country.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
What are some specific ideas from BS and JP you don't like?

To me, they both seem like boot strappers.

And boot strapping is actualy a necessary element.

But it won't fix everything.

Helping poor should be framed as an investment in the country.
I agree with all that but they've been alt-right cult heros for a reason.

Their ideas I don't like: Homophobia, transphobia, islamophobia, cultural supremacy and giving a nod to white nationalists by screeching about "cultural Marxism".

https://rationalwiki.org/w/images/2/23/Dummies_Guide_to_Cultural_Marxist_caste_system.png1568323990785.png

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Do you think it's a coincidence that the alt-right worships these kooks?
Coincidence? No. The reason why they are loved by the Alt Right is because they are so good at trolling the libs. The amount of anger they induce is friggin hilarious. It’s the old “enemy of my enemy is my friend” euphemism in action.

They promote the same bigoted tripe.

JP and Shapiro are peddling the same retarded ideas that Proud Bois and others do.
BS and JP do not spend significant amounts of airtime on cultural superiority rants, or at best that is a small portion of what they talk about. Over 90% of the time they are talking up the typical conservative stance on day to day political issues. They are your status quo personal responsibility bootstrap Republicans.

With BS you have the added Torah thumping with his views towards homosexuality, which are no different than what millions of garden variety American republicans believe. While wrong, those views are not exactly unique to the Alt Right relative to the Right.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Coincidence? No. The reason why they are loved by the Alt Right is because they are so good at trolling the libs. The amount of anger they induce is friggin hilarious. It’s the old “enemy of my enemy is my friend” euphemism in action.

BS and JP do not spend significant amounts of airtime on cultural superiority rants, or at best that is a small portion of what they talk about. Over 90% of the time they are talking up the typical conservative stance on day to day political issues. They are your status quo personal responsibility bootstrap Republicans.

With BS you have the added Torah thumping with his views towards homosexuality, which are no different than what millions of garden variety American republicans believe. While wrong, those views are not exactly unique to the Alt Right relative to the Right.
Here we go again, white knighting for alt-right bigots.

Why did you pick only on two things?
What about the white nationalists/ alt right favorite, Cultural Marxism?

Alt right loves them because they share the exact same ideas. These are their cult leaders.
Yes they "troll the libs" with exact same ideas alt-right does.

Because garden variety Republicans can be homophobes, Ben Chapiro being a homophobe is no biggie?

Many people on the right may be religious but they are not homophobes.

Ben Shapiro goes out of his way to spout his homophobia.

The self proclaimed realist who alt-right touts as the lib pwning master who destroys people in debates with logic and reason, is a homophobic piece of sh!t because Torah told him so?

Why does it matter if homophobia is not "unique" to alt-right?

Auto asked which ideas of theirs I dislike, that's one of them.

Last edited:

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
Here we go again, white knighting for alt-right bigots.
There you go again, with your lies, mischaracterization and reductionism.

How am I white knighting by pointing out the fact that most of their content is not cultural supremacy or trans/homophobia? Fookin hell you really struggle with that one. Look at how much airtime BS and JP give to run of the mill political issues relative to their supposed SIXHIRBing. Then look at what comes out of the mouths of Richard Spencer, Patriot Prayer, David Duke, etc most of the time. The latter spends virtually no time at all discussing actual issues without making them about race, gender identity, etc.

Why did you pick only on two things?
What about the white nationalists/ alt right favorite, Cultural Marxism?
Those were your only points in that post, idiot. Your cultural marxism rant was in a separate post. Which ironically, BS would probably take issue with because of the way your graphic portrays Jewish people.

Alt right loves them because they share the exact same ideas. These are their cult leaders.
Then why have BS and JP called out the Alt Right, publicly, on numerous occasions?
Yes they "troll the libs" with exact same ideas alt-right does.
Believing that genitalia determines gender, and that the government and institutions should not strong arm people into playing along with gender dysphoria, is not an Alt Right idea. It's scientific and rational.

Because garden variety Republicans can be homophobes, Ben Chapiro being a homophobe is no biggie?
No, where did I say it was ok? I was saying that its not unique to the Alt Right. Nuance!

Many people on the right may be religious but they are not homophobes.

Ben Shapiro goes out of his way to spout his homophobia.
Giving an answer when asked is not going out of your way. It's answering a question.

The self proclaimed realist who alt-right touts as the lib pwning master who destroys people in debates with logic and reason, is a homophobic piece of sh!t because Torah told him so?
It certainly plays a role. Plenty of people around the world have deeply held views that can be clearly attributed to their upbringing. The guy wears a Yarmulkah for fook sake, so he obviously takes a fundamentalist, literal stance with his beliefs. Which does not make it right AT ALL. It merely points to the origin of those ideas.

Why does it matter if homophobia is not "unique" to alt-right?
Because, again, its no different than has been the typical attitude towards homosexuality from the right. Being a Rightie who happens to be outspoken against homosexuality does not make you Alt Right all of a sudden. Nuance!

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Pick quotes out of context, evade, evade, evade.

Cultural Marxism is a JP/BS pet subject.

Also, white nationalists love it.

Coincidence?

Oh yeah "it's scientific and rational".

And again, bringing Republicans in the discussion about BS homophobia, while also igorning the fact that he prides himself on "logic and reason" while blindly following a religious script in order to justify his hatred of gay people.

You're useless.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I individually quoted and replied to literally everything in that post.
I don’t doubt that, but I haven’t personally listened to them rant on about it. Besides, that is not an inherently bigoted topic on its own, although I agree that it is certainly used for that purpose.
Also, white nationalists love it.

Coincidence?
Agreeing on a subject does not make someone a white nationalist. Plus, didn’t you say earlier that JP is not a white nationalist?

Or is the Alt Right an intermediate between the traditional right and white nationalists? So many ilks nowadays, it’s tough to stay current.

Oh yeah "it's scientific and rational".
Yes, gender is scientific, and any rational person knows that giving the government power to enforce politeness does more harm than good.

And again, bringing Republicans in the discussion about BS homophobia, while also igorning the fact that he prides himself on "logic and reason" while blindly following a religious script in order to justify his hatred of gay people.

You're useless.
Actually no, you have it backwards you delusional lying sack. I made the distinction between the Alt Right and traditional republican, and that JP and BS trend towards the latter. You brought BSs homophobia into that discussion, not the other way around. Idiot.

Oakleys_N_Zinka

Miki Dora status
Oct 7, 2005

Cultural Marxism is critical theory. It takes Marx's economic paradigm of oppression and applies it to sex, gender, race, orientation, ableness, etc. In what way is it good? Why shouldn't it be criticized or debated?

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
Cultural Marxism is critical theory. It takes Marx's economic paradigm of oppression and applies it to sex, gender, race, orientation, ableness, etc. In what way is it good? Why shouldn't it be criticized or debated?
I didn't say it shouldn't be debated but let's be honest about where these ideas come from and call them by their real name.

Cultural Marxism has been white nationalist trope since forever.

Own it.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
I individually quoted and replied to literally everything in that post.

I don’t doubt that, but I haven’t personally listened to them rant on about it. Besides, that is not an inherently bigoted topic on its own, although I agree that it is certainly used for that purpose.

Agreeing on a subject does not make someone a white nationalist. Plus, didn’t you say earlier that JP is not a white nationalist?

Or is the Alt Right an intermediate between the traditional right and white nationalists? So many ilks nowadays, it’s tough to stay current.

Yes, gender is scientific, and any rational person knows that giving the government power to enforce politeness does more harm than good.

Actually no, you have it backwards you delusional lying sack. I made the distinction between the Alt Right and traditional republican, and that JP and BS trend towards the latter. You brought BSs homophobia into that discussion, not the other way around. Idiot.
You are the one who somehow connected alt-right and homophobia, not me, idiot.

Auto asked which ideas of theirs I didn't like and I listed them. Never mentioned alt-right and homophobia u til you decided to connect the dots that weren't there.

And White Nationalists and your alt-right heroes are not agreeing on random stuff, Cultural Marxism is at the core of their world view.
That's not ilking.

It's not like they just both happen to coincidentally like vanilla ice cream.

casa_mugrienta

Duke status
Apr 13, 2008
Petak Island
The “whiteness in pumpkins” author is a tenured professor at UNC Chapel Hill. Hardly weird or obscure. Many of these academics have huge audiences.

I remember having discussions about “white privilege” at UCSC almost 20 years ago in Gen Ed intro humanities courses. This and other terms such as “toxic masculinity” and “privilege checking” came from those exact types of journals. So the idea that these ideas are restricted to obscure journals and gender studies programs, and never make their way into mainstream discourse, is absolutely false.

Right wing nut jobs with huge followings is a huge issue, but at least they don’t have the legitimacy of an academic veneer to back up their ideas (thankfully).

Dude.

This wacky stuff is only on reddit!

Not in academia!

I even asked this guy i know that lives in the Morro Bay area and he confirmed - no such thing being taught in schools - it's just on reddit.

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
You are the one who somehow connected alt-right and homophobia, not me, idiot.
I’m not sure whether you are a liar, delusional, or both. This was my first post, with no mention of homophobia, where I asked what makes JP or BS any different from the right:

“What exactly is the distinction between an Alt righter and your garden variety Righwinger? Seems that JP and Shapiro are just the Right.”

When you replied to Auto, you said:
“Their ideas I don't like: Homophobia, transphobia, islamophobia, cultural supremacy and giving a nod to white nationalists by screeching about "cultural Marxism”.
Again, you brought homophobia into the discussion, not me.
Auto asked which ideas of theirs I didn't like and I listed them. Never mentioned alt-right and homophobia u til you decided to connect the dots that weren't there.
Yet you say that JP and BS are Alt Right cult heroes. So now you are saying that BS and JP believe in those things, but not the Alt Right?
And White Nationalists and your alt-right heroes are not agreeing on random stuff, Cultural Marxism is at the core of their world view.
That's not ilking.

It's not like they just both happen to coincidentally like vanilla ice cream.
Do you have any proof that either JP or BS believe in that wackjob conspiracy pyramid graphic that you posted? Let alone a Jew like BS believing that Jewish bankers are pulling the strings from the top :ROFLMAO:
Being critical of Marxism, and pointing out examples of Marxist ideals working their way into politics and media, does not mean that someone is a cultural Marxist to the extreme that white nationalists are. Seems that BS and JP preach the opposite, in which they tell their audience that there is no overarching entity holding you down, and that we all have the ability to better ourselves and society through hard work.
And no, they are no more my hero than Milosevic is yours, so you can STFU with those lies. They are merely entertainment in the way that they clown neolib idiots, which is why they are liked by the Alt Right.

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
grapedrink said:
Do you have any proof that either JP or BS believe in that wackjob conspiracy pyramid graphic that you posted? Let alone a Jew like BS believing that Jewish bankers are pulling the strings from the top :ROFLMAO:
Being critical of Marxism, and pointing out examples of Marxist ideals working their way into politics and media, does not mean that someone is a cultural Marxist to the extreme that white nationalists are. Seems that BS and JP preach the opposite, in which they tell their audience that there is no overarching entity holding you down, and that we all have the ability to better ourselves and society through hard work.
And no, they are no more my hero than Milosevic is yours, so you can STFU with those lies. They are merely entertainment in the way that they clown neolib idiots, which is why they are liked by the Alt Right.
They both screech about Cultural Marxism specifically and while that pyramid is a little more extreme because it comes from the White Nationalists, it's the same fvcking Cultural Marxism theory that JP and BS are peddling.

Are you claiming that there're two entirely different theories that carry the identical name, Cultural Marxism? :ROFLMAO:

Take the very tip of that pyramid off and the rest is exactly the vomit they are peddling.

1568385921357.jpeg

1568385997130.png

• Haha
Reactions: Ifallalot