Shapers' Meetup SD

SixtyGrit

Gerry Lopez status
Oct 3, 2015
SD
I wasn't sure how much interest there was out there to connect with other garage shapers, so I created this.

I hope to finally meet some erBBers... and maybe I'll even have my first start-to-finish Griffin-inspired project complete, and share all of my glassing fvck-ups along the way.

Are Thursdays good for people? Anyone have a good venue? My garage is quite small, and my girlfriend would not be cool with inviting people from the internet into my home for drinks.

rowjimmytour

Tom Curren status
Feb 7, 2009
I wasn't sure how much interest there was out there to connect with other garage shapers, so I created this.

I hope to finally meet some erBBers... and maybe I'll even have my first start-to-finish Griffin-inspired project complete, and share all of my glassing fvck-ups along the way.

Are Thursdays good for people? Anyone have a good venue? My garage is quite small, and my girlfriend would not be cool with inviting people from the internet into my home for drinks.
Ya need a new girlfriend:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Swallow Tail

need 4 speed

Phil Edwards status
Nov 1, 2003
SoCal
This Thursday? I'd come by if not too far
"and my girlfriend would not be cool with inviting people from the internet into my home for drinks." Why?:LOL:

ghostshaper

Phil Edwards status
Jan 22, 2005
sixty grit, how much do you weigh? I have a griffin twin/twinzer that I shaped from his file that you might want to have a look at. his fins, too. can't do thursdays, though, unless it's in s. orange county.

Reactions: SixtyGrit

SixtyGrit

Gerry Lopez status
Oct 3, 2015
SD
sixty grit, how much do you weigh? I have a griffin twin/twinzer that I shaped from his file that you might want to have a look at. his fins, too. can't do thursdays, though, unless it's in s. orange county.
I'm 160lb, but I'd love to take a look regardless.

I'll PM ya

SixtyGrit

Gerry Lopez status
Oct 3, 2015
SD
Whats more surprising is that in a thread loosely about him, GG didnt chime in once
Seems like around here, every thread eventually mentions GG or he actually appears.

erBB version of Godwin's law.

SixtyGrit

Gerry Lopez status
Oct 3, 2015
SD
Glassed the bottom today. It was... a learning experience.

Sanding will be interesting.