A realistic perspective on how to fix Climate Change...

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
For the most part I like Peterson; I can’t stand the jesus sh!t for one. I agree with his underlying point that it won’t be a uniting force, it’s become too tainted by politics. The rest was mostly jibberish with one point substantiated by one example. Taking his word on this subject is like taking it from Bill Nye.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
I don’t get the hate for the guy.

I heard all the usual litany about him (isms and phobes) so I wanted hear this guy “spew hate” to see what all the fuss was about and.....

...I don’t get the hate for this guy.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
I don’t get the hate for the guy.

I heard all the usual litany about him (isms and phobes) so I wanted hear this guy “spew hate” to see what all the fuss was about and.....

...I don’t get the hate for this guy.
He believes that genitalia determines gender. Nazi!

Ifallalot

Duke status
Dec 17, 2008
For the most part I like Peterson; I can’t stand the jesus sh!t for one. I agree with his underlying point that it won’t be a uniting force, it’s become too tainted by politics. The rest was mostly jibberish with one point substantiated by one example. Taking his word on this subject is like taking it from Bill Nye.
I prefer to read rather than listen/watch

Especially since someone once pointed out he sounds like Kermit the Frog

manbearpig

Duke status
May 11, 2009
in the bathroom
His schtick is also not very diverse. Once you've heard him talk once, you've pretty much heard them all.

I hear good things about his recent book from people who need direction in their life. I don't feel the need to read it, so I haven't picked it up.

Reactions: Ifallalot

GWS_2

Miki Dora status
Aug 3, 2019
Let's nudge this thing along a little...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:p

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
He believes that genitalia determines gender. Nazi!
My understanding is that this is not his position at all.

I believe he got labeled a phobist for speaking against the government’s regulation concerning compulsory use of “preferred pronouns” and how certain scientific terminology could be made illegal.

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Let's nudge this thing along a little...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:p
The jre episode with him and Bret Weinstein is worth a listen.

grapedrink

Duke status
May 21, 2011
A Beach
My understanding is that this is not his position at all.

I believe he got labeled a phobist for speaking against the government’s regulation concerning compulsory use of “preferred pronouns” and how certain scientific terminology could be made illegal.
Yes you are correct. Of course there are those who advocate for these laws, yet deny that they are authoritarian. LolZ

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Of course you don't.

You are of his ilk.
I’m not an evolutionary psychologist and I’m not at all religious so I don’t know how youi can say that.

Oh, right. Almost forgot.

In your simpleton mind my lack of hate means that I must agree with him in every way. In your closed and bigoted brain there’s no way that I could disagree with someone and not also hate them.

Share with us why you hate JP and cite specific examples (provide links to him saying things that makes you hate him).

I’m curious to hear about it because almost all of the complaints I’ve heard from his detractors are not even true.

Last edited:

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
I’m not an evolutionary psychologist and I’m not at all religious so I don’t know how youi can say that.

Oh, right. Almost forgot.

In your simpleton mind my lack of hate means that I must agree with him in every way. In your closed and bigoted brain there’s no way that I could disagree with someone and not also hate them.

Share with us why you hate JP and cite specific examples (provide links to him saying things that makes you hate him).

I’m curious to hear about it because almost all of the complaints I’ve heard from his detractors are not even true.
Jordan Peterson is a classic libertarian hero.

He doesn't have to be smart, he just have to sound smart for you dummies to gobble up his quasi-intelectual jizz. Just like Shapiro, Rogan, Harris, Crowder and other alt-right cult figures.

Peterson’s secret sauce is to provide an academic veneer to a lot of old school rightwing bullshit, including the notion that most academia is corrupt and evil.

He’s buttering his narrative with pseudo-facts, many of them created for the explicit purpose of promoting white nationalism, especially the whole notion of ‘cultural Marxism’.

The arc of radicalisation often passes through these more ‘moderate’ ideologues.

And you are a perfect subject. Dumb as fvck.

• Haha