Antonio Brown

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
Right now Minshew is the only QB on the roster.

Sign Kaep. Add some RPO to playbook. With that defense, you'll be in the playoffs and possibly win the South.
Jags signed Dobbs, another guy who is basically Kaepernick but with an Aerospace Engineering degree who is 8 years younger. 8 years.

I have no real tangible substantive disagreement about Kaep as a backup but...not worth the downside. I agree about the Bears which is why my opposition to that was because they already made a questionable move with Trubisky. They'd basically have to make a "safe" pick.

I do have a real tangible substantive disagreement about the Jags signing Kaepernick. I still think the guy lasts four weeks, tops, and I can't see the fan base going for it, at all.

I think it'd be a great play if Khan wants to **** off the fan base and move the team to London on account of nobody going to the games though.

Reactions: racer1

SFKneelo

Gerry Lopez status
Feb 11, 2003
Bay Area
Visit site
I drafted Baker Mayfield as primary QB and Brady as backup. That may (will) be reversed!
Add in Edelman, and Brady has great options.

Besides character meltdowns, I’m watching workload distribution and defense coverage strategy.

But Brady seems solid. At his point in his career, it’s a perfect stage... if AB behaves

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
I still think Kaepernick is good. His last year was with a new Chip Kelly head coach. Looks like Chip Kelly isn't what we thought he was. And the year before that was with Jim Tomsula who's a defensive guy and it was his first and only head coaching job. Before those two he was with Harbaugh for three years and went 29-14 as a starter with two NFC championship games and one super bowl.

Last edited:

QuadFin

Gerry Lopez status
Oct 10, 2018
Nobody realize Antonio Brown did all on purpose? Everything on purpose to plan from beginning to be a Patriot. It was super move, orchestrated by his agent to get him to Patriots, because no way Pittsburg trade him to biggest rival straight. And all fell for the head game he plays to make Raiders want to release him.

QuadFin

Gerry Lopez status
Oct 10, 2018
He purposely lost millions including 30 million guaranteed
Yes. Because as I stated, he want to play with Patriots because of high chance of winning Super Bowl, and he know if he does good, they will pay him as much too.

Sharkbiscuit

Duke status
Aug 6, 2003
Jacksonville Beach
He purposely lost millions including 30 million guaranteed
I don't understand it totally but I don't think he thinks he'll lose money. $30M/3 years or he could earn up to $10M this season and $20M next season on option.

I think his plan is to deliver and get $30M and 2 rings in 2 years instead of 3. If the workout bonus (which he didn't seem to think was worth his time) is factored out, I think it's close.

In 2021 he'll be 34 and $17M will look like a lot of money to the new regime after the Raiders miss the playoffs two years in a row.

Yeah he has to hit some numbers but Crabson Andre could go for 105 catches, 1300 yards, and 16 touchdowns if he got to play Miami, NY Jets, and Buffalo six times.

jbd

Phil Edwards status
Dec 19, 2002
JAX BCH FLA.
jaxbeachgallery.blogspot.com
Right now Minshew is the only QB on the roster.

Sign Kaep. Add some RPO to playbook. With that defense, you'll be in the playoffs and possibly win the South.
You missed this from above:
"Don't worry we just signed the steelers backup QB Dobbs (the old VOLS QB) to Back up our other Backup."
That defense looked terrible this week, I hope they pick it up, our secondary was getting torched the whole game.

laidback

Tom Curren status
Feb 9, 2007
NOC
Yes. Because as I stated, he want to play with Patriots because of high chance of winning Super Bowl, and he know if he does good, they will pay him as much too.
Except the Patriots are too smart to do that.
The Patriots way is to just plug guys in amendola, Edelman,....they all work, when they stop working they're gone, actually before they stop working they're gone. That's the Patriot way
With the nfl hard cap they'll never pay a diva reciever top dollar

It will be interesting

Reactions: Chocki

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
if he got to play Miami, NY Jets, and Buffalo six times.
true. AB gonna light these guys up.

As psychotic as AB is, I am amazed that he's only 5'10, was homeless at 16 and from deep in the hood but made it out to become one of best active WR and possibly a future Hall of Famer.

Last edited:

donger

Billy Hamilton status
Nov 17, 2012
OC
Except the Patriots are too smart to do that.
The Patriots way is to just plug guys in amendola, Edelman,....they all work, when they stop working they're gone, actually before they stop working they're gone. That's the Patriot way
With the nfl hard cap they'll never pay a diva reciever top dollar

It will be interesting
AB is smart as heck, it came out that Steelers weren't going to trade him to Pats when he wanted out, so he found an end around to get there ultimately, and the Pats have ponied up already, he got $9 million signing bonus already and can earn up to 15 million this year in incentives, and if he plays out this year without any problems, he's got a second year at $20 million with the Pats....he didn't lose any money, and ended up where he wanted to be...either he was off his meds for a week or it was all a play...given his current situation...he and his agent are genius

racer1

Tom Curren status
Apr 16, 2014
Honolulu, Hawaii
Jerry Rice thinks it was all a setup.

Also, calling your GM a cracker seems like the ultimate in trolling and trying to get released.

I hope he really laid into it, "Cracker Ass Cracker!"