I'm guessing everyone here is OK with a president doctoring a NWS hurricane graphic.....

Duffy LaCoronilla

Duke status
Apr 27, 2016
Shitty mock job.
Really? Trump does something stupid, marks a map with a sharpie, the left goes bat sh!t crazy over it, he starts selling pens on his campaign website to mock his detractors. Haha.

So I suggest it would be funny for Obama to sell maps with 57 states and you think I’m criticizing Obama?

No, I’m criticizing his detractors who wouldn’t shut up about it, the idiots who think he’s Kenyan and superetards that were upset by the brown suit.

I’m pretty sure you’re only one who missed it.

kidfury

Duke status
Oct 14, 2017
Really? Trump does something stupid, marks a map with a sharpie, the left goes bat sh!t crazy over it, he starts selling pens on his campaign website to mock his detractors. Haha.

So I suggest it would be funny for Obama to sell maps with 57 states and you think I’m criticizing Obama?

No, I’m criticizing his detractors who wouldn’t shut up about it, the idiots who think he’s Kenyan and superetards that were upset by the brown suit.

I’m pretty sure you’re only one who missed it.
#presidentpussyassbitch Who said the left went batshit crazy about it? You did. He did.

GromsDad

Duke status
Jan 21, 2014
West of the Atlantic. East of the ICW.
I can't believe this thread is still going. The left making a mountain out of a mole hill. Here is a map of the projected path of Dorian from August 26th. There were models early on that showed it making a direct hit near Palm Beach then crossing Florida and affecting the gulf coast states. It wasn't until the storm approached the Bahamas that the models began turning it up the coast.

70589523_10220612189241322_6291960199095779328_n.jpg

mundus

Duke status
Feb 26, 2018
I can't believe this thread is still going. The left making a mountain out of a mole hill. Here is a map of the projected path of Dorian from August 26th. There were models early on that showed it making a direct hit near Palm Beach then crossing Florida and affecting the gulf coast states. It wasn't until the storm approached the Bahamas that the models began turning it up the coast.

View attachment 80741
4 days before Trump made his comments, if anybodies grandfather was acting like Trump they would put them in a home, yet cult 45 still defends.

Aquaman2

Michael Peterson status
Apr 17, 2008
Socal
fineartamerica.com
Trump was pampered his entire life, surrounded by an army of yes-men, yes-women, and yes-lawyers. They all sign nondisclosure agreements to never, ever, say anything negative about Trump or they won't get severance pay. He started receiving a salary (in today's dollars) of $200,000/year at age 3. That is why he thinks he has good ideas, since his "cleverness" was constantly reinforced all his life in his bubble of privilege. He could crap his diaper and the response would be "good boy!" So he adds a Sharpie circle to his chart and REALLY thinks we won't notice. He is THAT naïve. When asked who marked the chart with a Sharpie, he replies like a guilty 5-year-old "I don't know. I don't know." Then he spends a week supporting his dumb idea.

Reactions: FecalFace

FecalFace

Duke status
Nov 21, 2008
The Californias
The funniest part is that if he just said yeah it was me, I fvcked up and laugh it off, nobody would even remember it.

But psychopaths never admit they're wrong.

Phi1

Phil Edwards status
May 21, 2002
Hell Cajon, Ca