Originally Posted By: StuAzole
Nothing to do with Sanctuary laws or the questions I asked.

Most all adults and most teens have some form of ID and speak some English. If you don't have either, that's one strike. If you show a foreign country ID, you need to show a USA visa or Green Card at least. If those aren't shown, strike 2. If you committed some kind of crime for these actions to be taken, strike 3, call to INS and they handle the rest.

Too simple? Or too harsh?

Surf 'em if you got 'em