REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.
Surprised some of you are so outraged by this. You’ve already admitted the loss of life is a sacrifice you’re all willing to take for the 2A.
The 2nd Amendment saves hundreds of lives every year. More importantly, it saves the lives of innocent intended victims. . .
And it costs around 30,000 lives per year
AGAIN? We just had this argument. Your 30,000/year figure are sure to be "gun deaths" 60% of them are suicides, and of the remaining 40% a large portion are self defense shootings .....a reason for keeping the 2nd Amendment.
People have a God given right to defend themselves. .
Statistics aside, do you truly believe that each year in this country more lives are saved with guns than lost with guns?
You're claiming that you want "statistics aside" while asking me which statistic is greater, gun murders or self defense gun deaths. How genuine,.....
I'm not the person who quoted a figure which includes self defense deaths to statistically argue against the right of self defense. You are. The burden of proof is on you.
If you could somehow retract your lie, and show that there are more gun murders and accidental gun deaths than self defense shooting deaths, would it mean that people don't have a right to defend themselves? .