REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Heya allll you 2nd Amendment gun boyz! [Re: 1whoknows] #2998465
08/19/19 09:28 PM
08/19/19 09:28 PM
Los Angeles~California!
R
RWVBWL Offline
Nep status
RWVBWL  Offline
Nep status
R

Los Angeles~California!
Heya allll you 2nd Amendment gun boyz!
Betcha Jesus, + His Father too, is not gonna let ya bring your guns into Heaven.
What ya gonna do with~out 'em???

Be nice to other souls,
even those who grew up on thee wrong side of this nation's borders than you did?
Hahaha, f**kin' kooks...
smile

PS ~ Doubt that you'll getta bring your 5'5" x 19+1/4" board there too...

Jesus will probably make ya ride a Wave~Storm foamie, for Christ's sake!
But what do i know, hahahahaha!
cheers

Re: Heya allll you 2nd Amendment gun boyz! [Re: RWVBWL] #2998476
08/19/19 09:48 PM
08/19/19 09:48 PM
Carlsbad
G
GDaddy Offline
Duke status
GDaddy  Offline
Duke status
G

Carlsbad
Originally Posted by RWVBWL
Heya allll you 2nd Amendment gun boyz!
Betcha Jesus, + His Father too, is not gonna let ya bring your guns into Heaven.
What ya gonna do with~out 'em???

Be nice to other souls,
even those who grew up on thee wrong side of this nation's borders than you did?
Hahaha, f**kin' kooks...
smile

PS ~ Doubt that you'll getta bring your 5'5" x 19+1/4" board there too...
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cQO9DLLyybw" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Jesus will probably make ya ride a Wave~Storm foamie, for Christ's sake!
But what do i know, hahahahaha!
cheers

What if "Heaven" consists of water seeking its own level, and like living with like?

#sowhat
Re: Guns flow all over the place! How are manufacturers liable? [Re: 1whoknows] #2998480
08/19/19 09:50 PM
08/19/19 09:50 PM
Los Angeles~California!
R
RWVBWL Offline
Nep status
RWVBWL  Offline
Nep status
R

Los Angeles~California!
^^^^^
Ya talkin' 'bout human being's who 'Do Unto Others as They'd Want Others to Do Unto Them'?
No matter what race, religion, sex that any other human being is?

Hmmmm,
wonder what Jesus thinks.
You getta hang out with other gun nutz, for~ever?
I'll ponder that over my next 1, ok?
beer

Re: Guns flow all over the place! How are manufacturers liable? [Re: 1whoknows] #2998492
08/19/19 10:20 PM
08/19/19 10:20 PM
Carlsbad
G
GDaddy Offline
Duke status
GDaddy  Offline
Duke status
G

Carlsbad
My version of hell is being stuck where I don't belong. If I'm an unrepentant sinner then the last place I would want to find myself is serving as some saint's manbitch. Nor could I be happy as a saint if it came at the expense of some sinner's unhappiness. I would want everyone to thrive in relative harmony.

#sowhat
Re: Guns flow all over the place! How are manufacturers liable? [Re: GDaddy] #2998498
08/19/19 10:26 PM
08/19/19 10:26 PM
your mom
F
FecalFace Online happy
Duke status
FecalFace  Online Happy
Duke status
F

your mom
Originally Posted by GDaddy
My version of hell is being stuck where I don't belong. If I'm an unrepentant sinner then the last place I would want to find myself is being some saint's bitch.

What are your values?

Laughing at people who get hit by cars?

Telling poor people that they are poor because they didn't make the right choices in life and tell them to get fvcked?

Telling black communities that they chose to be criminals and only if they dressed like you, racism wouldn't exist?

Calling people and their countries shitholes because of one event?

Is the fact that you don't care if people live or die, a value?

Your shitty values don't belong in Western Culture.

Assimilate or GTFO

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32