REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: The Russian government interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election with the goal of harming the campaign of Hillary Clinton, boosting the candidacy of Donald Trump, and increasing political and social discord in the United States. [Re: utoma] #2996994
08/15/19 04:50 PM
08/15/19 04:50 PM
Oceanside,CA
S
Surfdog Offline
Duke status
Surfdog  Offline
Duke status
S

Oceanside,CA
I was only talking about 2016 an onward instances.

Still, show where Russian hackers committed voter fraud the same as those I listed as busted for it. Can you count even 1?

They manipulated and propagandized social media, and what else?

Surf 'em if you got 'em
Re: The Russian government interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election with the goal of harming the campaign of Hillary Clinton, boosting the candidacy of Donald Trump, and increasing political and social discord in the United States. [Re: Surfdog] #2996998
08/15/19 04:56 PM
08/15/19 04:56 PM
M
mundus Offline
Phil Edwards status
mundus  Offline
Phil Edwards status
M

Originally Posted by Surfdog

Still, show where Russian hackers committed voter fraud the same as those I listed as busted for it. Can you count even 1?

How about the massive proven Republican election fraud in NC?

Re: The Russian government interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election with the goal of harming the campaign of Hillary Clinton, boosting the candidacy of Donald Trump, and increasing political and social discord in the United States. [Re: mundus] #2997004
08/15/19 05:07 PM
08/15/19 05:07 PM
Oceanside,CA
S
Surfdog Offline
Duke status
Surfdog  Offline
Duke status
S

Oceanside,CA
Originally Posted by mundus
Originally Posted by Surfdog

How about the massive proven Republican election fraud in NC?

Are they Russians now too, like Moscow Mitch?

Surf 'em if you got 'em
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32