REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 14 1 2 12 13 14
Re: Democrats "Call Everyone and Everything Racist" 2020 Election Strategy? [Re: GDaddy] #2996699
08/14/19 10:16 PM
08/14/19 10:16 PM
your mom
F
FecalFace Online happy
Duke status
FecalFace  Online Happy
Duke status
F

your mom
Originally Posted by GDaddy
Originally Posted by FecalFace

The reason a shthole country is a shthole is .... the people. It's people who form a society and it's their values that affect how that society performs. That's why we want people who come here to be one of us. Civics 101

Oh that's even better.

It's not a government that makes country a shithole, it's in people's DNA to be shitty people.

It just so happens that they're all black and brown.

I like that you are not holding back on your fascist ideas in this thread.

Plenty of quoting material for the future, when people start screeching how "everything is racist" becuz disagreeeemant.

No, you're an actual racist.

So I explicitly refer to their values (which are choices that can be changed at will) and you distort that to mean their race and DNA (which they can't).

Then you deliberately misquote me for your tagline in order to make a point that your can't make honestly. You don't even do it well because you didn't also change the beginning of the sentence that refers to their values or the next sentence when I express the sentiment of wanting them to be one of us.

How strong is your argument when you have to blatantly lie in order to make it?

Lemme ask you this, genius. If it isn't the people and their values, then why does America look and function differently from your place of origin? Why doesn't America look just like Japan or Iraq or Russia or even Canada?

You mentioned the government, which in the case of the shthole Rep. Ilhan Omar came from is non-existent. How does a government come to exist if not by the hand of the people and according to their values? Where else does the government get - and exercise - its power if not from the people there?

Oh, and just so you can't get away with attempting to rewrite history later on and deny your profound dishonesty, I took a screenshot of your blatant lying.

I'll make you a deal: If you'll edit your post and your tagline then I'll do the same with this post. I think that's a pretty generous offer on my part. You should take advantage of it so we can move on. In the meantime let's hope someone else doesn't come along and report your misconduct to the moderators.

[Linked Image]

LOL

Lumping entire country of people as one "incopatible" shithole group is what makes you a racist xenophobic POS.

Just sweeping, bigoted generalisations based on nothing other than prejudice.

Oh and the IQ! Which is part of the DNA according to your calling entire nations stupid.

All people from Africa are stupid and incopatible. Every single one.

And black people from Baltimore. Wait isn't that in the USA?

Does that mean US is a shithole country or are you counting black people as an incopatible culture?

You're a despicable human being.

Re: Democrats "Call Everyone and Everything Racist" 2020 Election Strategy? [Re: GromsDad] #2996702
08/14/19 10:25 PM
08/14/19 10:25 PM
Carlsbad
G
GDaddy Offline
Duke status
GDaddy  Offline
Duke status
G

Carlsbad
roflmao

#sowhat
Re: Democrats "Call Everyone and Everything Racist" 2020 Election Strategy? [Re: GDaddy] #2996797
08/15/19 03:56 AM
08/15/19 03:56 AM
A Beach
G
grapedrink Online happy
Phil Edwards status
grapedrink  Online Happy
Phil Edwards status
G

A Beach
Unfortunately, I can't seem to edit my posts in this thread to make good on my promise to scrub my references to this dispute - which are contained in posts 876 and 721. Perhaps a moderator could do it for me. I'd be much obliged if they would.

I wasn't aware that the "edit" button is only active for a limited time. That's unfortunate, but it's also out of my control. Sorry.

See what happens when you try to extend an olive branch to a pathological liar confused2
roflmao

You forgot it was STOLEN?!
Re: Democrats "Call Everyone and Everything Racist" 2020 Election Strategy? [Re: GromsDad] #2996838
08/15/19 11:30 AM
08/15/19 11:30 AM
West of the Atlantic. East of...
G
GromsDad Online content OP
Duke status
GromsDad  Online Content OP
Duke status
G

West of the Atlantic. East of...
No photo description available.

What's the difference between conservatives and liberals?

Conservatives get angry when you lie to them. Liberals get angry when you tell
them the truth.
Page 14 of 14 1 2 12 13 14

Moderated by  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32