REMINDER: Siteowner has no obligation to monitor the Forums. However, Siteowner reserves the right to review the Materials submitted to or posted on the Forums, and remove, delete, redact or otherwise modify such Materials, in its sole discretion and for any reason whatsoever, at any time and from time to time, without notice or further obligation to you. Siteowner has no obligation to display or post any Materials provided by you. Siteowner reserves the right to disclose, at any time and from time to time, any information or Materials that Siteowner deems necessary or appropriate to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, contract obligation, legal or dispute process or government request. To further read the rules and terms of agreement of this Forum, click here.

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Why are dems so pathetic? [Re: BillyOcean] #2967397
06/13/19 12:28 PM
06/13/19 12:28 PM
Vagina Point
A
Autoprax Offline
Duke status
Autoprax  Offline
Duke status
A

Vagina Point
Is political correctness even a thing any more?

Where are people being forced to be politically correct?

At work?

Is because they can't say n-word? Or call a woman a Kunt?

How about that Elaine Chou? Ain't she a pisser?

A threat response is a potent trigger for motivated reasoning.

"People who are right a lot listen a lot, and they change their mind a lot. . . . . They wake up and reanalyze things and change their mind. If you don't change your mind frequently, you're going to be wrong a lot."
Re: Why are dems so pathetic? [Re: GromsDad] #2967409
06/13/19 12:37 PM
06/13/19 12:37 PM
Santa Barbara County
E
everysurfr Online content
Michael Peterson status
everysurfr  Online Content
Michael Peterson status
E

Santa Barbara County
Originally Posted by GromsDad
Bill Maher tells CNN that President Donald Trump is 'winning.

Maher sat down on CNN's "Cuomo Prime Time" on Monday to discuss his take on Democrats, Trump, and more.

During his remarks, Maher admitted his belief that Democrats look bad when compared to Republicans in the Trump era, and said that he believes Trump is winning.

"A lot of times, he's just owning the libs," Maher said. "That's what Republicans do in this era. More than any policy, they want to make liberals cry."

Maher explained that he doesn't think Democrats have caught onto Trump's methods, and said that Republicans, as a result, are able to do what they want in the government.

"[Democrats] never seem to catch on to this bait-and-switch about, you vote for this guy who is going to be the little man's champion and he gives all the money to the rich people," he joked. "You have this idea that your path to the American Dream is blocked by immigrants and single mothers on food stamps."

"Do you think he's winning?" Cuomo asked.

Maher's response was pretty cut and dry.

"Yes," Maher said. "And I'm sick of winning. He's right. I'm sick of winning. He is winning."

Maher also blasted leftists who are intent on implementing political correctness like a law into today's culture.

Calling political correctness a "cancer on progressivism," Maher said that Democrats "don't' help themselves a lot."

"The vast majority of liberals in this country hate [political correctness]," he said. "They think political correctness has gone way too far. No one likes living on eggshells."

"[Democrats] need some tough love, and I'm not going to stop," Maher added.

"When you talk to Trump supporters, they're not blind to his myriad flaws but one thing they always say he's not politically correct,"

Maher conceded. "I don't think you can overestimate how much people have been choking on political correctness and hate it."

You have a President who is selling out to foreign governments, and all you care about is that you are being forced to be nice to someone, and not call them n****r. Go fvck yourself dumbshit

*** You are ignoring this user ***
That is why I hate them for their stupidity. They were so close to greatness and squandered it.
https://forum.surfer.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2934578&page=3
Re: Why are dems so pathetic? [Re: BillyOcean] #2967546
06/13/19 03:48 PM
06/13/19 03:48 PM
West of the Atlantic. East of...
G
GromsDad Offline
Duke status
GromsDad  Offline
Duke status
G

West of the Atlantic. East of...
Is everything ok everysurfer? Problems at home? Secondary stressors?

“I always thank God I didn't go to film school because I would have learned that I couldn't be doing what I've been doing already.” - Bruce Brown,
Re: Why are dems so pathetic? [Re: Uberkuque] #2967557
06/13/19 03:56 PM
06/13/19 03:56 PM
HB, CA
I
ifallalot Offline
Duke status
ifallalot  Offline
Duke status
I

HB, CA
Originally Posted by Uberkuque
Originally Posted by everysurfr
That's the problem. Dumbfvcks have no idea how stupid they are.

That’s why I pretty much don’t respond to them anymore. GromsDad posts his tripe and BO posts his snark but when you offer a real response — crickets. They’re too fooking dumb to understand the gravity of what’s going on or understand material subtleties in how things work.

Example: GromsDad “total exoneration!”

Me: no you dumbfuck, not total exoneration. Mueller did not say there was NO evidence. In fact he REFUSED to say that. What he said was not enough evidence to prove BEYOND A REASONABLE DOUBT.

GromsDad: no response.

Then, two weeks later, GromsDad: “total exoneration!”

JFC.

BO: no crime! Exoneration!

Me: no crime because of DOJ policy not to indict a sitting president. Plus, impeachment isn’t a criminal proceeding. You can impeach on a lesser standard than the criminal beyond a reasonable doubt standard.

BO: some stupid off the point snark post.

And now Trump has basically said he’s open to info from foreign govts for 2020 — it’s all over news now. I guarantee the trump jackasses on this board will defend it. FvCk ‘em.

[Linked Image]

My entire existence is a failed gotcha
Re: Why are dems so pathetic? [Re: BillyOcean] #2967626
06/13/19 05:24 PM
06/13/19 05:24 PM
Santucky, Ca
P
Phi1 Offline
Michael Peterson status
Phi1  Offline
Michael Peterson status
P

Santucky, Ca
Originally Posted by BillyOcean
Yep, the comedy of manners aka political correctness is the epicenter of dem stupidity

Can you point to the place on the doll where the political correctness hurt you? Snowflake.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Groundswell, Nameless60, r32